(Login EdouardG)

Yes, it has power reserve indicator in the back at 1 o'clock. nt

November 27 2006, 10:29 AM 

Respond to this message   
JDP
(Login Lexhair)

Not sure if these are good...

November 28 2006, 5:30 AM 

Here's a couple of shots of my RG GMT with the brown strap. I recently bought the bracelet which really looks great with the RG GMT's lugs.

Best regards,
John
NYC

Respond to this message   
mustu
(Login mustukk)

great pics

November 28 2006, 11:06 AM 

hi the pics are great and the watch really looks good.

Now i am really confused about the GMT and Sun Moon.

But I think i am going for the GMT

Respond to this message   
JDP
(Login Lexhair)

Can't go wrong

November 29 2006, 6:48 AM 

The Sun Moon in steel is going to be very popular for good reason. It's a beautiful design IMO. One of the enhancements of the Sun Moon is the wonderful double deployant which comes standard on the strap. No more flipping straps or having to buy a non-OEM deployant (I did both w/ my RG GMT).

The RG GMT is very functional even for the infrequent traveler. It's a travel watch for someone (like me) who wants a travel watch that doesn't really look like a travel watch or world timer.

I am not a big fan of bracelets in general but the RG GMT looks better to me on the JLC bracelet than it does on the strap. I wore it on the strap for a year before I bought the bracelet. I have a small, flat wrist so the lugs extend to the limits of my wrist making the strap drop vertically. The strap attaches at the very end and bottom of the lugs so there's a little gap between the strap and the case when I wear it. However, the bracelet fills the gap completely and gives a very uniform appearance. It also makes the watch look a little smaller on my wrist. I'll try to take a wrist shot when I put the bracelet back on.

The bracelet is comparatively expensive but really looks good (plus I can wear it in the hot, humid summers here). I suggest you consider the bracelet or better yet, get both either now or over time.

Best,
John
NYC

Respond to this message   
mustu
(Login mustukk)

Re: Can't go wrong

December 3 2006, 4:42 AM 

hi why is the power reserve indication not clear in your pics.I looked at some other images and the color of the hand for the power reserve looks different.

well let me know

thanks

Respond to this message   
JDP
(Login Lexhair)

Poor photography

December 3 2006, 9:17 AM 

The black hood of my camera lens casted a shadow over the power reserve. The power reserve is silver and contrasts nicely with the dark dial.

Here's some more bad photography. A wrist shot of it on a new bracelet.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page