This is a PNGSCAPE site

The PNG North Queensland Board - for Papua New Guineans and friends of PNG to post announcements, discuss issues, ask questions or just say hi!!


 Return to NQ Board  

Re: Help - Babysitter

May 16 2011 at 5:59 PM
No score for this post
Sam I am 

Response to Help - Babysitter


Just a
a] 3 month tourist visa will do (extend to 6 mths in Oz)and a
b] sponsor form and a letter saying you will sponsor the person with
c] copies of your payslips and accomodation situation

Get all the forms off Dept Foreign Affairs & Trade website.....fill them out here and send off to Moresby via DHL/ customs or stamp duty fees as they are documents. Dont send via Post Png!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: Help - BabysitterAnonymousMay 17, 2011, 9:36 AM
 Thank you Sam I amJessMay 17, 2011, 9:55 PM
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2016 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement