This is a PNGSCAPE site

The PNG North Queensland Board - for Papua New Guineans and friends of PNG to post announcements, discuss issues, ask questions or just say hi!!

Respond to this messageReturn to NQ Board
Original Message
  • Re: Introduction to Community Development in Papua New Guinea, Rural and Remote areas in Crisi
    • 7milebeach
      Posted Apr 12, 2010 10:08 AM

No Dr. Tau is not from Tonga, he is from PNG. I met Dr Tau in Brisbane when I attended one of KSI conferences some years back. Later he came to Tasmania for World Aids Conference. He is a family friend and so I feel comfortable to chat to him to express my concerns on the topic in discussion.

If you leave your name and email address on the feedback board, I will give it to him, so that he could contact you directly on matters of your concerns. Out of that something might be done as you suggested in your previous message.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.