This is a PNGSCAPE site

The PNG North Queensland Board - for Papua New Guineans and friends of PNG to post announcements, discuss issues, ask questions or just say hi!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NQ Board  

Looking for Martin Paining (Ex. St Augustine Mangi)

May 3 2005 at 5:36 PM
No score for this post
Anonymous 

I f any1 knows the where abouts of Martin, could pls give us his details....We are good old friends from Cns!

Hope to hear from you's soon

Thankyou... na likim...

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sweet!

Re: Looking for Martin Paining (Ex. St Augustine Mangi)

No score for this post
May 14 2005, 11:01 PM 

Yes I do know Martin Paining and i think he's in either Kimbe or Moresby cos the last time I knew, his family moved to Kimbe!! Laikim!

No score for this post
May 17 2005, 1:02 PM 

yeah used to live on the same island as him in png..went to school with his lil' sista..dunno where they are tho'...prolly in Kimbe.

Rait Mangi

No score for this post
May 19 2005, 2:47 PM 

I would love to get in contact with him! Would any have his contact details?
That would be lovely!
Cheers

Save Pes

He is Here

No score for this post
May 19 2005, 6:02 PM 

Hi there;

Martin is here in Kimbe. Whats your contact details. Will put you intouch with him.

Png Mangi

what is Martin doing in Kimbe?

No score for this post
May 24 2005, 2:20 PM 

Is he working in Kimbe or what is Martin up now a days. Does he have a e-mail address. Just want to catch up with him again.

Martin is with Macmin

No score for this post
May 28 2005, 9:31 PM 

Martin is with Macmin NL an Aust Exploration company, working around PNG on many of the companys' ELs and two Mining Leases. I guess you have to contact Macmin via their website. They have an office at the Gold Coast. I last talked to Martin in March this year in PoM. A great man with a good sense of humour, loves his beer and buddies and simply like to enjoy life.

No score for this post
June 21 2011, 6:02 PM 

Let me know if ur stil interested in getting his contact details.

AnonymousNGI

He is in Tabubil

No score for this post
November 10 2011, 1:47 PM 

He is on Facebook - search for him.

Current Topic - Looking for Martin Paining (Ex. St Augustine Mangi)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NQ Board