This is a PNGSCAPE site

The PNG North Queensland Board - for Papua New Guineans and friends of PNG to post announcements, discuss issues, ask questions or just say hi!!

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NQ Board  

Buai in Cairns

March 23 2010 at 10:09 PM
No score for this post
buai chewer 

Is there any wantok in Cairns who has direct access to buai and daka? Would love hear if you are willing to sell fresh buai to wantoks living in NSW. Of course postage will be paid for too.
BC

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
rockhampton

Re: Buai in Cairns

No score for this post
March 25 2010, 1:23 PM 

planti ol squad stalo cairns

buai chewer

No score for this post
April 10 2010, 4:57 PM 

I am still waiting for any wantok in Cairns that have access to buai to contact me so that I can buy some from her/him.
BC

buai chewer

Do we have buai chewers in Cairns?

No score for this post
April 12 2010, 6:05 PM 

Wantoks, are there any PNGneans living in Cairns that chew buai or have access to the most precious nut? I want to make contact and buy some from them. Let me know.
BC

tasik

Re: Do we have buai chewers in Cairns?

No score for this post
April 17 2010, 1:27 PM 

Do buai really grow in Cairns? How can we get supplies from there? We are in NSW.

tasik

meri nips

No score for this post
April 18 2010, 11:04 PM 

my uncle supplies buai to people in brizzy! i can relay the message to him if any of yus are hungry for buai ...lolz

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 19 2010, 12:12 AM 

CHECK this site out...www.png-pacificproducts.blogspot.com and may be contact them. I get fresh supply from them and it takes 2-3 days to reach me in WA.

buai chewer

No score for this post
April 19 2010, 1:37 PM 

Aio mama...Meri Nips, please can your organise my request so that you uncle can send buai to me on regular basis? I would love to have $$40.00 worth of buai sent down each month. Let me know if that is ok and I will leave my email add for you to organise that.
Tenk yu
BC

any luck

No score for this post
March 28 2011, 8:34 PM 

Hey matey,
Any luck with the buai search. Mi stap long Darwin na dai stret long kaikai buai!
Please let me know if you had any luck?
Cheers Danii

ol wantok stap we

No score for this post
May 25 2010, 2:54 PM 

I've been in Cairns for over a month now, have not met any wantok as yet.

Anyone from PNG here I can speak pidgin with?

Dix

wilz

Re: ol wantok stap we

No score for this post
May 27 2010, 12:23 AM 

bro mipla stap !!

nong mopo

buai

No score for this post
April 21 2011, 9:37 AM 

place ur order through me...i can supply buais n daks

ta

Wantoks

No score for this post
December 27 2011, 9:20 AM 

Planti ol wantok istap lo Cairns ! Na buai inap painim lo Rustys Market...

Anonymous

No score for this post
May 24 2011, 5:02 PM 

i also have an uncle that sell's, i dont know if he sells outside of cairns but ill let him know to check this site... =D

REXY

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 11:25 AM 

Mi gat planti buai long diwai stap long Cairns. Sapos yu laikim toksave na bai mi salim kam long you. Olsem mi tok mi planim buai long hia so bai mi salim long sikin kam long yu. Toksave wanem kain tu you laik strongpela or mamalum wan.

cheers
Rexy in Cairns

local tourist lon brisbane

No score for this post
July 10 2012, 12:36 AM 

just ******* stop this shitty habit of chewing this gabage in another country.its disgusting.
dont argue to say that its part of png culture.it is very disgusting.

yumi still act olsem primitives.ol lain lon narapla kantries ting yumi bush kanaka carnibals with this filthy habit.mekim place dirty.

tax

No score for this post
July 14 2012, 8:42 PM 

Local tourist stop thinking and acting like a white person.

oz kanaka

No score for this post
August 14 2012, 12:26 AM 

local touris, I rater be a bush kanaka than give up buai.
huf-sense!

spetbuai

No score for this post
October 3 2012, 2:36 PM 

Ok so when in PNG, spet nabaut long olgeta hap. when in OZ, daunim.

re-spetimbuai

No score for this post
October 7 2012, 7:21 PM 

Yes different countries have different rules and regulations and we have got to live under their laws.We must leave our PNG atitude in PNG when we come to Australia.In Cairns/Australia we have to respect the law that says spetim boai or daunim boai.Same applies to PNG.We must abide by that country's law.In PNG we are not allowed to spetim buai in public to, but we do and its disrespectfull and spearding germs every where.
I use empty bottle with lead on to spet boai in, take it home to my rubbish bean.Or put lead on tight and stuck it in the public bean.

re- local tourist

No score for this post
October 7 2012, 7:28 PM 

I salute you for your comment.Thank you.

Buai

No score for this post
September 22 2013, 7:28 PM 

Hi Rexy,

I was wondering if you can supply Buai/post to Brisbane on a regular basis.
I am searching for Buai on behalf of a street vendor on my site.
Nancy sells PNG coffee on my site and is interested in expanding her marquee to include other PNG products in particular her customers are asking for Buai and Daka.

Can you supply wholesale quantities for Nancy to retail ?

Thanks
Connie

Mama Mia

Re: Buai

No score for this post
October 1 2013, 4:41 PM 

Rosi, you're not meant to spit the juice out and you're not meant to get too red in the mouth. Kaikai bilong tintin.

Current Topic - Buai in Cairns
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to NQ Board