SadAugust 28 2011 at 7:43 AM
|TawnyOwl (Login TawnyOwl17)|
For the past few months I have been cutting my hair very frequently to eliminate the damage that resulted from a year and a half of daily straightening, my goal being to remove ALL of my damage before starting the exciting process of growing my hair. Yesterday I had one of these haircuts. I told the friend that was cutting my hair to cut off 1 1/2 inches. She did and now it is incredibly short and looks incredibly ugly. I know that it is a nessecary step in my journney to long hair but that doesn't change the fact that it sucks. If any of you have similar stories, advice or some spare sympathy it would be much appreciated, misery loves company!
Thank you all in advance!
Wishing you all infinite good hair days and length!
Currently maintaining my length to remove damage.
Wash every 2 days
Live Clean Moisture Shampoo
Suave coconut conditioner on the length(or lack there of)
Argan oil if needed
- Understand - lacemitts on Aug 28, 2011, 8:02 AM
- :( - Ohtawen on Aug 28, 2011, 10:29 AM
- Been there... - Nighean Ruadh on Aug 28, 2011, 10:54 AM
- I have a - mermayd on Aug 28, 2011, 5:39 PM
- I suspect that it - Jules on Aug 28, 2011, 9:46 PM
- Thank You Everyone - TawnyOwl on Aug 29, 2011, 8:44 AM