Please visit The Loom's Sticks and Stones Hairsticks page! The best place for totally custom sticks!!
 Return to Index  

*Wistful Sigh*

September 23 2011 at 1:08 AM
Shadow  (no login)

Response to Updated Length Pics...

Oh, Misty, your curls looks awesome! It makes me wish I hadn't cut mine (which look exactly like yours) back to shoulder length a year and a half ago. I'm growing them out again, but as you well know it takes much too long. Every day after my shower I get all happy that my hair reaches the bottom of my shoulder blades, and then an hour later it's three inches shorter. sad.gif

I'm curious, do you have any layers cut into your hair? That's why I cut mine, because I finally got tired of dealing with the tangles and the ratty-looking mess it would turn into by the end of the day. So the stylist cut it to my shoulders, and left it all one length despite my requests for layers. Imagine my frustration when the tangles were just as bad short as they had been long! So I went ahead and cut myself layers, and haven't had to deal with the ratty, tangly ends since (and I didn't turn into a triangle-head like the stylist predicted. Hah!).

Here's to long hair and curly girls!

~Shadow

Respond to this message   
Responses

Special thanks to: Background Labs for our background!