Please visit The Loom's Sticks and Stones Hairsticks page! The best place for totally custom sticks!!
 Return to Index  

Two more hair ornament pics for today

November 11 2011 at 3:12 AM

Liliana  (Login lilianaliliana)

Okay, I hope you don't mind I am back with two more. I guess since we're in a house of 1200 feet which feels like a mansion after living in a 32' trailer, I am making up for lost time. And who else will understand how satisfying it is to get a new, pretty barrette?? Other Loomies!

This is my new purple crystal barrette from http://www.mybeaumonde.net. I'm very pleased with it. I made a figure 8 bun and pulled it apart a bit with the barrette holding the top of the bun. Put two large bobby pins at bottom so it wouldn't flop around. It stays secure for me. I believe I'm also looking up - the barrette caught the light best in this pic.

[linked image]

This one is my new crystal butterfly! It's shinier in person. And! I admired it at BeauMonde where it is $33.99 but I bought it from amazon.com for $14.99, so buyer beware. It pays to shop around. I made a loose French braid and stuffed the length underneath and pinned in place. I do have to be very patient and not rushed when pushing the clip through the hair as well as when I remove it or it'll pull some hairs with it. That would be bad over time.

I have one more coming in the mail next week! And I bought an old timey hairnet with seed beads on it. Exciting![linked image]

[linked image]

"Be who you are and say what you feel because
people who mind don't matter and people who
matter don't mind."
~Dr. Seuss
Age 52
Hair color: Icy silver on sides, silver and charcoal to BSL, auburn toward end.
1b M ii
24"/47"/Cruising toward crook-of-the-knee.
Current fave oil: Olive
Shampoo: Shiny Silver, Denorex, Dove Intensive Repair
Madora comb with two teeth broken off.
Wash almost every day because of a horse and Zumba.
Lil's blog:
http://alittlegrace.blogspot.com/

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Responses

Special thanks to: Background Labs for our background!