Please visit The Loom's Sticks and Stones Hairsticks page! The best place for totally custom sticks!!
 Return to Index  

I'm new here

August 9 2012 at 12:18 AM
Callie  (Login Cheele)

but I've been browsing around for about a week or so.. You all seem very lovely so I thought I'd finally get in the game and share a little bit about myself. I've always liked to keep my hair on the longer side, except for that a-line bob experiment when I was 11.. Besides that, it's always been a least an inch or two past my shoulders, typically just maintaining it at BSL (which I've never gotten past).

Random things: I box dye my hair black about every year. I've been looking into going the hendigo route though. My natural color is a lighter brown then I would like to have. I have a VERY oily scalp. A good chunk of my width is in bang form after a not so great turn out for my on a whim blunt bangs. They've grown a little over an inch though! And I am not a fan of having my hair up or styled in any way (unfortunately).

So anyway, about a month or so ago I decided to commit to growth so I began hunting around for tips to keeping healthy long hair.. and came across here! So here I am. I plan to learn plenty and keep my hair healthy!

Oh and I believe the waves in the picture aren't my own.. I think they're mostly -only left my hair braided until my hair was partially dry because it was driving me crazy- waves. Although they could be.. I don't see myself from behind all that often happy.gif.

[linked image]

1bNiii
Start: Around 25"
Short term goal: Just maintain a healthy length
Long term goal: Oh how I would love to reach classic!
Just started using CV bars and LOVING it
Followed by ACV rinse
Jojoba oil on the ends when needed

Respond to this message   
Responses

Special thanks to: Background Labs for our background!