Please visit The Loom's Sticks and Stones Hairsticks page! The best place for totally custom sticks!!
 Return to Index  

I'm new here

August 9 2012 at 12:18 AM
Callie  (Login Cheele)

but I've been browsing around for about a week or so.. You all seem very lovely so I thought I'd finally get in the game and share a little bit about myself. I've always liked to keep my hair on the longer side, except for that a-line bob experiment when I was 11.. Besides that, it's always been a least an inch or two past my shoulders, typically just maintaining it at BSL (which I've never gotten past).

Random things: I box dye my hair black about every year. I've been looking into going the hendigo route though. My natural color is a lighter brown then I would like to have. I have a VERY oily scalp. A good chunk of my width is in bang form after a not so great turn out for my on a whim blunt bangs. They've grown a little over an inch though! And I am not a fan of having my hair up or styled in any way (unfortunately).

So anyway, about a month or so ago I decided to commit to growth so I began hunting around for tips to keeping healthy long hair.. and came across here! So here I am. I plan to learn plenty and keep my hair healthy!

Oh and I believe the waves in the picture aren't my own.. I think they're mostly -only left my hair braided until my hair was partially dry because it was driving me crazy- waves. Although they could be.. I don't see myself from behind all that often happy.gif.

[linked image]

1bNiii
Start: Around 25"
Short term goal: Just maintain a healthy length
Long term goal: Oh how I would love to reach classic!
Just started using CV bars and LOVING it
Followed by ACV rinse
Jojoba oil on the ends when needed

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Hi and welcome - Jules on Aug 9, 2012, 4:04 AM
  •  
  • Hi! - Laura on Aug 9, 2012, 5:25 AM
    • Re: Hi! - Callie on Aug 9, 2012, 8:00 PM

• Welcome to the loom! - rymorg2 on Aug 9, 2012, 5:46 AM
  •  
  • Hello and welcome! - Ohtawen on Aug 9, 2012, 7:04 AM
  •  
  • Welcome! n/m - lacemitts on Aug 9, 2012, 9:54 AM
  •  
  • Nice to read your story - Chrissy on Aug 9, 2012, 3:47 PM
  •  
  • Welcome! - Anonymous on Aug 9, 2012, 7:43 PM
    • Re: Welcome! - Callie on Aug 9, 2012, 8:17 PM
    • Thanks! - ElanorNiphredil on Aug 9, 2012, 8:48 PM

• Welcome! - Lori on Aug 9, 2012, 9:37 PM
  •  
  • Welcome to the Loom! - Jen on Aug 11, 2012, 9:42 AM
  •  
  • Hi! - Ariya on Aug 16, 2012, 3:55 PM
  •  
  • RE: - ahseng on Sep 20, 2012, 6:30 AM
  •  

Special thanks to: Background Labs for our background!