Please visit The Loom's Sticks and Stones Hairsticks page! The best place for totally custom sticks!!
 Return to Index  

A cautionary tale....

June 7 2017 at 1:55 AM

Lorna  (Login lilacsfornana)

Between full washes I will do a scalp wash where I only wash my hairline and on the top of my head. This is the story of what happens when a scalp wash is interrupted.

I usually scalp wash while bending over my sink. I rinse by dumping cups of water on my head starting in the front. I start in the front because by this point I nearly always have shampoo in my eyes. I had just picked up the cup to start rinsing further back when the phone rang. I blotted my face and hair with a towel and went to grab my phone. My mom and I had a nice 45 minute chat while I did some housework. Then I went to the grocery store. It wasn't until I was braiding my hair for bed (hours later) that I discovered I had never finished rinsing.

Sigh...I'm too young to be going senile, I think I'll just have to accept the fact that I'm a scatterbrain! [linked image] ....and that the good-looking man at the grocery store kept staring at me because my hair looked like the Exxon Valdez, not because I have a hot bod. (not that I have a hot bod, but still, it would be nice if that were the reason)

Moral of the story:
Ignore your cell phone while washing your hair.

I can always find a new grocery store, can't I?
Lorna

[linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image]

2b/M/iii

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Well, yes - Jules on Jun 7, 2017, 3:45 AM
  •  

Special thanks to: Background Labs for our background!