Please visit The Loom's Sticks and Stones Hairsticks page! The best place for totally custom sticks!!
 Return to Index  

Found you again, yay! Longish...

July 22 2017 at 5:56 PM
iknit  (Login iknit)

Hello again ladies, it's been several years. Today my husband was cleaning his computer and asked me if I wanted to keep this page; he got me a lap top a few years ago, so I did not use his anymore...I was so happy to find it again. It's a long story, similar to Fox's--I just read it a little while ago, and encouraged me to share a bit with you--all that care of my Mom kept me from many things. Having to be my Mom's only caretaker. She is now in a nursing home after 11 years...It has taken me over a year to recover my health, but still recovering. The same as Fox recounts. She has extreme dementia, and they finally found a combo of 'calming' things for her though not 100%, but better. She sleeps mostly. Sad to go visit her, so sad...If it had not been for the Lord...
My hair has suffered lots, but has stopped falling out. Eating real meals, drinking tons of water, taking biotin, using coconut oil and vinegar rinses...so...better and hair very shiny now. Still keeping it at around 45" and the ends are soooo thin, but restoring.
Have not read but the top 3 posts, but will be happy to go back and read lots. So I see that several of the ladies I knew are still posting; I'm soooo glad to have found you again. Looking forward to catching up. (Sort of kept in touch with Jules--it's been encouraging to read her blog...thank you Jules) Blessings to all of you. iknit ^__^

Respond to this message   
Responses

Special thanks to: Background Labs for our background!