Home > Discussion Groups > In Focus

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=235270&messageid=1113823287
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Thanks for the reply

December 20 2006 at 6:30 AM
Clarence Prigent  (Login clarence1)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 70.81.74.242

Response to Hi

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the reply, I finally made my choice since my last request. I went to the store and looked at all the camera and talked with the girl at the counter and she helped me to choose a camera.

I know I said that my budget was limited but then again, my girlfriend and I decided to invest in a good camera. So we decided to buy a different model, the Nikon D50, D-SLR digital camera. Since I heard so many good things about that camera, we thought that it would be wise to invest in something that we will use for many years.

So after spending nearly $1k, I ended up with a nice camera. It is incredible. The possibilities are almost endless. You have the possibility to choose what you want in term of lens and style.

I'm very happy with my decision. Cost a bit more but got a bit more!!!!

Happy Holidays

Pourquoi??? Et pourquoi pas!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Good choice - Andy Molyneaux on Dec 20, 2006, 12:53 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse