Home > Discussion Groups > In Focus

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=235270&messageid=1113823287
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
 Return to Index  

Oh. Any of the Sony Point and Shoots are good.

April 16 2009 at 9:50 AM
  (Login vbuenokov)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 66.162.246.182

Response to Well,

I got my Sony W30 for $179 and I love it. It's a fun small camera that is good for everyday use and for model under construction photos. With the right techniques, it can take decent model photos with the entire model in focus, but editing of the final image will be in order.

The H50 is not a DSLR. Minimum DSLR cameras run around $600. I too ruled out getting a DSLR when I was searching for a digital camera.

For a good review including sample photos of any of the <$200 point and shoots, visit www.dpreview.com. This site has the most thorough reviews of cameras I have ever seen. <br>
Good luck in your search.

Val

The photo below was taken with the Sony W30 point and shoot:

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse