Home > Discussion Groups > In Focus

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Groups. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=235270&messageid=1113823287
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Advertisement
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Sony Cybershot Any Good ?

February 10 2007 at 6:08 AM
Joey Dorsey  (Login dukwhunter)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 24.74.241.10

Hi Guys,
The wife and i are looking at getting a digital camera . I saw a Sony Cybershot digital w/ 8.1 megapixal on sale for a good price at Best Buy ! Can anyone tell me if this is a good buy ? Also how good is it for taking model pics ?

Thanks
JOEY

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joey Dorsey
(Login dukwhunter)
Missing-Lynx members

Nevermind Guys , Found Some Good Reviews ! n/t

February 11 2007, 6:29 AM 

Respond to this message   
Robert Doepp
(Login robertdoepp)
Missing-Lynx members

cybershot dsc f 828

March 1 2007, 2:11 PM 

Hi Joey,

As far as I can see there are several sony-cameras which have 8.1 million pixels. But if you mean the cybershot dsc f 828 I can really highly recommend it. I took most of the images of my models I have published with this camera and they are of really good quality maybe you can take a look at the Tamiya Magazine Issue 136? The imoges of my Kingtiger are taken with the 828.

Best regards, Robert

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse