This message board is heartily dedicated to people who are purely fanatic to both foreign and local soap operas/telenovelas aired here in the Philippines. You can read, post (e.g. view some insights, opinions or promote a website), and reply messages. Offensive, malicious or any words that can degrade the reputation of a person is automatically deleted in this forum. No profanities please. Thank you very much for your cooperation. GOD BLESS!

BACK TO THE FORUM THREAD  

precy

July 5 2003 at 3:54 PM

Response to Re: Meteor garden

you know what, if you think abs-cbn manipulates their charts, that's okay. in fact, i also agree with you. i really think they did at first, and maybe until now. but viewers really got attracted to that meteor garden and now they are requesting the videos. but still i'm not saying that you're wrong in that aspect.

although the part where you think telenovela and soap viewers are lazy, that's where you crossed the line. i would only agree with you if you back that up with scientific research studies. people watch these things because they want a break from their routinary life. of course there are other reasons why but i don't think laziness is one of them.

and you know what else? i think those who don't respect others are really the ones who are lazy. i think you don't have anything better to do that's why you wrote what you did. people here watch others' lives revolve in a tv screen, but still they have their own to think about. you, however, should get a life for your own sake, precy. pathetic.

Respond to this message   
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement