This message board is heartily dedicated to people who are purely fanatic to both foreign and local soap operas/telenovelas aired here in the Philippines. You can read, post (e.g. view some insights, opinions or promote a website), and reply messages. Offensive, malicious or any words that can degrade the reputation of a person is automatically deleted in this forum. No profanities please. Thank you very much for your cooperation. GOD BLESS!

BACK TO THE FORUM THREAD  

Shit cherz!!!! you're a prostitute!!!!

April 5 2007 at 11:43 AM
mishuka 

Response to barbie sis d best.....

Cherzz.... ur such a fucking bitch.... how dare you to criticize full house....

I have watched meteor garden and full house....
I'd rather choose full house than that.... so shut up your mouth and stop criticizing full house....

yuck... meteor garden is nonsense...
i don't like the story... it's a bitchy story!!!!!!!! nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

yuck... ur proud of the capacity of your bamboo stick... yuck...

Full house is the most beautiful asian telenovelas....
meteor garden is not common i agree with you... but you know why it is not common... co'z duh... the story is a trash..... you're just lucky that meteor garden was aired in ABS not in GMA... if the full house was aired in abs.. surely... it will get the highest rating... shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meteor garden touches the soul of those cheap people... you're one of that....

cher... give me your YM Id so that we can talk about it... let's have a war...
i hate you so much... I hope you will die tonight.... a painful death.... curse you!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll die.................

Respond to this message   
Responses

• hi - nikka on Jul 14, 2007, 11:52 AM
  •  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement