NopeFebruary 15 2003 at 11:29 AM
|Sirian (no login)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
Response to So what I'm hearing..
Great Successes are remembered just as much as the failures. What is remembered most is the first of anything, the one that breaks the mold, the moment when something important is learned or distinguished. All that follows after will refer back to that first memorable moment.
So the question I put forward was, who wants to make history? Who wants to shepherd the RBMoo culture into its infancy? Some will dance, and some will stand by and watch. Those who dance will be remembered, and some of it may be infamous, but however it goes, there is more fun to be had out on the floor.
- By no means - Brackard on Feb 15, 1:01 PM
- Underdogs - Charis on Feb 15, 9:10 PM
- Pungent - Sirian on Feb 16, 6:27 PM
- haha - smegged on Feb 16, 8:20 PM
- True eloquence - Charis on Feb 17, 3:56 PM