Return to Index  

Pungent

February 16 2003 at 6:27 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 65.129.117.52

Response to Underdogs

I know I started the pungent comments that very first turn. Wasn't that in reference to the irrigation? Like, ignore our sacred cows to go irrigate the desert, what kind of pungent weed was he smoking, sort of reference? No?

I remember Bombay. I remember the first dotmap. I remember Jaffa's bold outreach to the ivory, Cy's max-aggression settlements and the accompanying hostility from X-man (our first true enemy!), and I remember Skan's contributions and how he never played again. I remember the blitz through Persia, the Zulu's, General Yan, the Monkey Cult, the debate between myself and Hocus about what amount of coordination of plans between players was appropriate. I remember the first fishing village. I remember we got a great leader, then let him sit around all game long and never did anything with him. I remember towns up in the ice, Cy's automated workers, and those SoDs of immortals. I remember how the town of Pungent Weed flipped to one of the AI's! (LOL!)

I definitely remember Bombay. :P

BTW, for any of you not yet regularly visiting OSMoo, here's a nice first glimpse into MOO3, a spot report from that site's host.

Lev's MOO3 Report

- Sirian

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. haha - smegged on Feb 16, 8:20 PM
  3. True eloquence - Charis on Feb 17, 3:56 PM
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..