Return to Index  

Depends

February 25 2003 at 12:35 PM
KingOfPain  (Login KingOfPain)
Realms Beyond Diablo
from IP address 208.181.91.135

Response to Biased contests

How much hassle it is to replace or rearrange individual flags, maybe it's better if RBers don't download and install the OSMoo flag pack. The only advantage of installing the WHOLE flag pack is that you will see the same flags with others who chose a full install.

We will definitely be getting some multiplayers going here so it's probably better that we reserve some space for RB flags - The last 50 slots sounds like a good start. That really is not a lot. If we have 2 theme flags for each race that will already make 32.

I know some of you might think it's not a big enough deal to bother with reserved flag slots and using RB flags, but everything adds to the atmosphere to a game. For example, in NwN we take time to choose/create an avatar we like, but no one else you play with sees the same avatar that is representative of what you feel, and want to share, of your character. Didn't we all think it would be cool if the others could only see how mean, or wimpish my character is, what I am trying to role play - even in Diablo?

I mean, what's the fun if CC decides to taunt me with his Martini flag if I can't see it?

What do you say?

KoP

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Response - Carbon on Feb 25, 1:10 PM
    1. Bah ;p - KingOfPain on Feb 25, 2:14 PM
      1. Well - Carbon on Feb 25, 11:05 PM

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

(reserved) Other Quick Links - FAQ, History, etc..