My thoughtsFebruary 26 2004 at 9:06 AM
|Zed (no login)|
from IP address 184.108.40.206
Response to RBGC Succession Game Planning Thread
I'd like to get our participant count up. We don't seem to be drawing much interest from other empires even when we explicitly try to cater to their interests, so let's see if we can involve some more people from our own empire. My vote goes for the TDGs first.
While we will likely want one maso player per TDG who is responsible for providing guidance, but who may or not play himself, that doesn't mean that other maso players can't/shouldn't pop into the threads and offer alternative viewpoints.
Other ideas for future SGs:
- A one-system or one-planet challenge
- A no-military variant, possibly with other restrictions
- A no-research variant
- I should note... - Zed on Feb 26, 10:04 AM
- On game-understanding succession games - Bam-Bam on Feb 26, 11:22 AM
- Maso is ok, so long as... - Zed on Feb 26, 11:25 AM