What level to write to?March 18 2004 at 9:40 PM
from IP address 22.214.171.124
Response to How to Help
I am interested in putting something together for windows XP. I have a couple of questions though. They relate to the general knowledge level you want these written to.
1. When I say something like "Open windows explorer and go to the directory you installed MOO in," will people know what I talking about or do I need to go into more detail about directories?
2. Would it be better to cover setting up DOSbox via the command line and editing its config file or would it be better to have people setup a frontend with a more graphical interface?
Depending on my schedule I should be able to put up a rough draft early next week for everyone to look over and comment on.
- Suggestion - Justus2nd on Mar 19, 1:42 AM
- Thanks for the link - Isit on Mar 19, 3:37 PM
- Reply - Sirian on Mar 19, 9:47 AM
- Rough draft *updated 3/20* - Isit on Mar 19, 12:15 PM
- ummm - smegged on Mar 19, 8:54 PM
- It depends. - Isit on Mar 19, 9:10 PM
- specs - smegged on Mar 21, 6:29 AM
- Version 1.0 - Isit on Mar 24, 12:07 PM
- Thanks - Sirian on Mar 24, 4:36 PM