Thank you Mr. A :-) I posted

by Pam

the second post to you because I realized during the day today that the way I worded the first post sounded like I was blaming you. I had to make sure you didn't think I meant you. I was just so P.O.d I had to sound off somewhere and I figured you would be a good sport about it. I'm glad someone in the old group still believes in me.

BTW, I have another friend in Belleville, and I also have two friends (husband and wife) in Kingston. The Kingston friends are also friends with my Belleville friend. I was in Belleville visiting them in June and in Kingston in September visiting them again. Only problem is, they are Habs fans. Lol. I don't mind it though. They are great people and that's what is important, not what team they like, right?

Speaking of hockey, I sure wish the Leafs would beat the Sabres and Sens. Those two teams are a must for the Leafs to beat and they almost always lose to them instead. I was at the Leafs Season opener with the Habs at ACC, and if I can get a ticket to the Leafs game in February for the Sharks when they travel to TO, I'll be there for that game too. Since I can't see the Leafs beat the Sharks here at home I want very much to be in TO to see the Leafs take out the Sharks. I do like the Sharks now but the Leafs will always be #1 with me.

Posted on Nov 27, 2000, 9:45 PM
from IP address 209.179.252.3

Respond to this message

Back to Board

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement