Thumb switch

by Gary Hearn

The "thumb switches" I have seen are a reverse lockout switch. Don't recall seeing one on a M series before.

Posted on Aug 10, 2011, 10:30 PM
from IP address

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement