whole plan

by GS

No matter what you do, it's best to have a whole plan in place.Based on what you want to spend (non of its cheap)

There have been just about every imaginable engine swap done to these trucks. Traditionalist will tell you to go Stude, others will give you thier favorite drink.

No limit enginering has an updated dropped spindle straight axle with R&P steering $$$$

Others have trimmed the frame and installed other brand poawer steering. Or kitted the frame to mustang II, ford aerostar, chysler (baad option inmy book) gremlin, of Jag. Or you can do a sub frame.

I'm a ford 9 fan for many reason including the fact that i get to easily change ratios and obtain parts. But others will defend the D44.

No matter what you decide, for yours and others safey, a brake update should be on the top of your desire of improvement.

I would sit down and write out what i want the truck for. Daily driver, occasional show/meet, now and then cruzer etc. How much your willing to spend, and how far you want to go.
Then decide from front to rear what YOU want in it. And the comfort zone you want to have.

Posted on Aug 21, 2011, 3:54 AM
from IP address 202.123.139.136

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement