Immersed in Studebaker Trucks

by Lee W.

Here's some pictures from my recent trip the "Evergreen State". I went up there with the intention of bringing home a 1 1/2 ton truck with my cousin, using his truck and trailer, but some issues came up and I had to abort the trip. We'll try again later. We're both retired and have more time on our hands than anything right now. I know that the bigger trucks don't command the money that the smaller trucks do, but this particular truck was free. A fellow in the Seattle area had not one, but two trucks to give away. He contacted the local Studebaker chapter in an attempt to find homes for the trucks but found no takers. We went to look at the trucks as an excuse to get out of the house and we came home with two trucks.Also while I was up there, we retrieved a '56 1/2 ton from Tacoma that my cousin purchased. It's an older restoration that has the straightest sheet metal I have ever seen. The seller pulled the engine so that's why the front end sheet metal is removed.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Posted on May 29, 2012, 12:21 PM
from IP address 76.126.38.23

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement