Paging Frank Drumheller

by Brian Dahl

Frank,

Yesterday you provided a ID breakdown for another STT member, (you do it so well) and you had done the same for me some time ago, with my 3E14. Somehow, somewhere the copy I made of the breakdown got misplaced/lost. May I ask for another most informative ID of my truck (and I PROMISE not to lose it!) with the information I provide? It will be updated also with the new motor that was installed.

The truck is a 1957 Studebaker 3E14, 1 ton with single tires on rear.

The VIN is E142554

The door data plate reads: 3E14-131-C2

THE ORIGINAL MOTOR IS LONG GONE!

The NEW motor Ted Jensen has installed is a 1960 245 CI motor, SN 4E10505 (any breakdown on this motor is appreciated)

The Paint Code on the other data plate reads 5750 which I understand is Sherwood Green, BUT the truck has been painted Paint Code 5751 which of course is Turquoise.

I have a pretty extensive "Stude Binder" that I have made up that covers everything I can find about the truck to include many photo's, including the work that Ted is currently doing. I would like your "ID'ing Your Truck" verbage to be included in the front section of the binder, and I would be most appreciative if you could provide me one.

Thank you in advance, and if you need amy more info to complete it, let me know.

Regards,

Brian Dahl

Posted on Jun 27, 2012, 5:17 PM
from IP address 24.125.142.129

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement