Okay Fellows

by Frank from Germany

we are now at the hotel, the Best Western Plus in Milbrae near the SFO.
We made allready 3200 miles in 16 days, not bad I think happy.gif
All things are put together for the flight tomorrow morning at am 7:10 with Delta.
I want to say thank you again to Michael and Rick for the nice time we've spend together.
Also I have to say sorry that we didn't make it to meet up with Rebelstude
and Harley who lives also in San Francisco.
It was a great time here in the west of the USA, we've never found more nice and helpfull people on another vacation we've ever made.
We found allways someone who gave us help if we ever need it.
Yesterday evening at the last Campground I asked for a beer, the women of the CG told me to give her a little time to get the beer.
She came back a half hour later with 6 bottles cold beer and dont want to take a cent for the beer.
You never will make that experience in Germany.
We have seen a lot of different places, never drove a highway that is more than 50 miles straight without any turns. It was around the Area 51.
Found a good CG there, too.
An old funny small man had the CG with nothing around except for a closed gas station and a gas station on the other side of the road.
I will try to translate the diary that Martina wrote along our way and post it here along with some pictures if you are interested.

Now it's time to close for today.
And like allways, have fun
Frank and Martina

Posted on Jun 27, 2012, 10:36 PM
from IP address 173.164.130.65

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement