Need more info

by Skip Lackie


I'm afraid you're gonna hafta be more specific about what you're looking for. Can you describe what it does or where it fits? For example, the bell housing is the bell-shaped part that fits between the engine and transmission. The clutch lives inside it.

The brackets that attach the engine to the truck frame are called motor mounts, while some transmissions have similar brackets that are called transmission mounts.

Posted on Jun 28, 2012, 10:00 AM
from IP address

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement