"how to" load pics via Photobucket

by Eric L

STEP 1 ...... CLICK ON PHOTOBUCKET

[linked image]
STEP 2 .......THEN YOU WILL SEE THE LOGIN SCREEN WHICH YOU WILL HAVE TO LOG IN

[linked image]

STEP 3 .......AFTER LOGING IN YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK ON "BROWSE" TO SEARCH FOR THE FILE YOU WANT TO UPLOAD ON YOUR PC

[linked image]

STEP 4 ......ONCE YOU FIND THE FILE AND CHOOSE "OPEN" THE PATH INDICATED WITH THE YELLOW ARROW WILL FILL IN AND YOU CAN THEN "UPLOAD" THE FILE TO PHOTOBUCKET. YOU WILL NEED TO BE PATIENT AT THIS POINT BECAUSE IT TAKES A LITTLE TIME TO UPLOAD FILES, ESPECIALLY LARGE ONES. WHEN IT HAS UPLOADED YOU WILL SEE A PIC IN YOUR ALBUM

[linked image]

STEP 5 ...... YOU CAN NOW SELECT THE PIC BY LEFT CLICKING IT (LAST PIC UPLOADED IS SELECTED BY DEFAULT) AND YOU WILL NOTE A BLUE BORDER AROUND IT. THAT WILL ALSO INPUT THE ADDRESS OF THAT PIC IN THE "URL" LINE WHICH YOU WILL NOW LEFT CLICK ON ONCE AND IT SHOULD HIGHLIGHT THAT ADDRESS TO A BLUE COLOR (IF YOU CLICK MORE THAN ONCE IT WILL DESELECT IT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO START OVER). ONCE YOU PERFORM THAT, YOU SIMPLY RIGHT CLICK ON THAT ADDRESS AND CHOOSE "COPY"

[linked image]

STEP 6 ...... YOU WILL NOW MOVE YOUR CURSOR INTO THE MESSAGE BODY AND RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE "PASTE". YOU WILL SEE THE ADDRESS OF THE PIC SIMILAR TO WHAT YOU SEE BELOW IN THE TEXT BODY OF THE CAPTURE I TOOK FROM YOUR THREAD.

[linked image]

YOU CAN NOW "PREVIEW" YOUR TEXT AND YOU WILL SEE THE PICTURE(S). ALL OF THE EXAMPLES IN THIS THREAD ARE PICTURES I UPLOADED THROUGH PHTOBUCKET AND LOOKS LIKE THIS IN THE TEXT BODY.....

[linked image]

I HOPE THAT HELPS YOU GET YOUR PICS UP ON THE SITE....!!!!!

Posted on Nov 11, 2016, 3:42 AM
from IP address 47.144.23.206

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement