Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: John...
    • Doc
      Posted Jan 5, 2012 6:32 PM

John W, Shrug it off and stay here. You contribute to this forum quite frequently, you are an integral part of it. One mans opinion is not the opinion of all. And you know what they say about opinions... there are like as... never mind, you what I mean.

Back to your original post... the stainless steel screws will hold the door just fine. One word of wisdom though, use anti-sieze on all stainless hardware as it will gall quite easily, and then wont come apart- worse than rusted steel bolts. Doesnt drill well either. I used stainless for all my bumper bolts, just because I had them at home and didnt want to bother painting them to keep rust at bay.

I have to say John, that you share my attitude, that gets stronger by the day, about buying American made products. I am glad to hear I am not alone, and that others are now looking at where stuff is made before purchasing. I have to say that it is more costly than it could be by buying chinese stuff but the proud American quality is there as opposed to something that is poorly copied and thrown together using inferior materials. Our government will never fix the US economy, it is up to people like you and I who have to do it. Now I know there are at least two of us.

I can say that this is the first time I remember seeing negative posts on here, I suppose it had to happen sooner or later. I think most everyone on here is very friendly, especially compared to most all other boards I have perused, some even have bs going on constantly. Maybe someone just had a bad day and let it slip. As the old saying goes forgive and forget.

Hope to continue to see you around here.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on TrucksCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement