Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • *heehee!!*...an u call yourself a James fan!!

• Posted Oct 5, 2000 12:24 PM

*gasp!* you mean....you wouldnt donate hours on end researching just so you could find out his last name???hahahaa!okeey.I'll tell ya.now I've forgotten the website I saw it at because I learned it so long ago....buuut...I'm sure I can easily find it again....I hope...anyways it was one of those main anime websites and I was bored so I searched for James and I found James from Team Rocket.It had all the same basic info that everyone already knows...ecxept for one thing!It said his last name was Morgan!I was skeptical for a moment....but pretty soon I was repeating that to myself for the rest of the day!I still wasnt sure if it was true or not though...I dont know where THEY got THEIR info from....however..I'd sayy...last week I was searching Team Rocket again...and I stumbled upon a James fansite...and the girl had put "a tribute to James Morgan" so...I guess thats his last name!but I still have a lot to figure out.I basicly threw that at you to give you sumpin to talk about.(heh...arent I nice.)but anyways..THANK YOU for giving me thier motto in Hebrew!!^_^ heres a wierd coincedince...on the bus on the way home from school I was talking to Brittany and saying how unfair It was that U and Meowth live in other countries...and that u got to hear their motto in diff. languages!weeeiiirdd!oh well..gotta go!buh bye!
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)