<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

bburn game on sat

November 15 2007 at 11:26 AM
Woz 

I have created an event on facebook to try get people to watch our games i sent it to most of you so pass it on if you can lets try get some atmosphere at these home games..

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
mary

Re: bburn game on sat

November 15 2007, 10:00 PM 

cant make the game but come on manchester lets have a win

Respond to this message   
jenny

COME ON PHOENIX

November 15 2007, 10:12 PM 

Lets make this a game to remember against our local rivals the hawks,it's never gonna be as good as the old aces derby's but hey we have to get behind the lads

Respond to this message   
Rick

Re: COME ON PHOENIX

November 17 2007, 8:22 PM 

Not sure if it was down to me having to leave but when I left, it was 4-3 to Manchester in the third and I believe the final score was a 7-4 loss.

Respond to this message   
Statler

November 23 2007, 11:18 AM 

The ref missed a slashing in our zone on the defenceman clearing the blue line. Most of the players half stopped waiting for the penalty call which did'nt come and the Blackburn player sloted it in the net. Probabley rough justice after the goal that ruled out.
Unfortunatley the decision by the ref to let this goal stand caused a few choice words and resulted in the play resuming 5-4 to Blackburn and 5 on 4 then 5 on 3 then 5 on 3. Spoilt a rather good game.

Respond to this message   
mary

November 24 2007, 12:36 PM 

yes it was a very bad slash at that and should have been called.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement