<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Leg Ends game

May 23 2009 at 6:07 PM
Bayliss 

Whoever wants to play, should email me so I can arrange some practise time for you.

paul04@ntlworld.com

I can get the ice at a reasonable time around 8 pm but you have to pay for it.

Leg end status is palyers who have palyed for Alty Aces or Trafford Metros.

Any probs let me know

Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bayliss

Legends update

June 27 2009, 4:00 PM 

So far I have 4 names, Steve Shep, Tony Lacy, Tony Harcourt and Ian Hough - who can only play if he calls himself Hough and not Mcdonald or whatever it is.

So far the bill between you for the ice time will be around £200 each. At least some of will see more ice time than you ever saw when you were legends.

Thats based on two trainings @ £150 each and half the game costs which is around £500. Not sure if anyone else is putting any money in.

So you need to find the bodies to commit to playing with a few quid from everyone to cover the costs. Unless of course one of you has a generous employer who will sponsor the lot.

Respond to this message   
Bayliss

Re: Legends update

June 28 2009, 6:16 PM 

Add Karl Creamer

Respond to this message   
Bayliss

Re: Legends update

June 30 2009, 6:51 AM 

Add Jon Litte, Dan Higgin, Mark Hobson.

That makes 8

Respond to this message   
Bayliss

Add

July 2 2009, 6:35 AM 

Russ Richardson, Kev Cassidy, Greg Allen and Nick Crawley. Thats 12, should be goer then.

Respond to this message   
Rick

Re: Add

July 2 2009, 12:35 PM 

No Bayliss ?

Respond to this message   
Bayliss

Legends game

July 5 2009, 10:44 AM 

Ged, Pete Broadhurst, Arran Richardson.

Looks like we have enough, just need to get 2 practises or more if you want and play the game.

Lets try and get Tuesday, Thursday the week prior to the season starting and playing the 30th August, which is the Bank Holiday as long as the ice is ok for that weekend.

If people know they can't make that weekend let me know but bear in mind once the season kicks in ice time will be awfully hard to find.

This information is for everyone to pass around and let me know when you want to practise. Weekends or in the week.

It would probably be early evening at the weekend or mid evening in the week. (If the ice is available).

email paul04@ntlworld.com

Once I have 4 or 5 that give me a preference that is what it will be.

Ian please contact the rink and see what ice is available for the month of August. Thanks Bayliss

Respond to this message   
Lace

Leg Ends match

July 10 2009, 8:56 PM 

Hi Nip

Thanks for the invite.

Any idea on the date for the match? Who are we playing?

I'm flexible on any of the practice times - just let me know when and where.

Cheers

T

Respond to this message   
Bayliss

Game

July 11 2009, 8:17 AM 

Sorry if the previous posting wasn't clear. The intention is to play the game 30th Aug.

We are going to train probably on the 2 weekends prior.

So if I said training will be 15th/16th 22nd/23rd Aug game weekend afterwards.

All this is based on ice being available.

Respond to this message   
Lace

Leg Ends Team list?

August 4 2009, 8:29 AM 

Hi Nip

Any chance of you posting the team list for this match? I have trained a couple of times over at Deeside and there are a few interested parties - Bernie Snaggs, Al Mortimer Lol Paul..

Let me know

Cheers

T

Respond to this message   
Jon Little

Leg Ends game

July 13 2009, 4:02 PM 

Hi Paul...just to let you know I will also probably have full goalie kit and either have some spare if there are any netminders you are thinking of who may not be able to pull a kit together.....will look forward to it...

Cheers,
Jon

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement