Subscribe to TheLongHairLoom
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Please visit Sticks and Stones Hairsticks The best place for totally custom sticks!!
Enter a long URL to make tiny:
 Return to Index  

Pretty

March 23 2011 at 4:30 AM

Jules  (Login CrowningGlory)

Response to Homecoming 2011 Hair

as always. I wish I had half your skill in coming up with new styles and being able to execute them. Meanwhile I'll just enjoy looking at all your pics.

Frenchbraid-1-1.jpgmedFlexi8ropebraidup-1.jpghair-2-1-1.jpgfrenchtwist.jpgbraid.jpgbun2-1.jpg

DSCF0030_edited-1-1.jpg6th_December2006-1-2-1-1.jpgDSCF0110-2-1.jpgDSCF0007-1.jpgDSCF2367-2.jpgtailbone.jpgHairSept-1-1.jpghairaftercut-1-1.jpg
9July2009.jpgPhotobuckethair-1.jpg

Progress from June 2006 - January 2011

2a/M/ii
Mid-Dark brown with natural red and silver highlights; fringe/bangs.
Starting length 25"/62.5cm (BSL)
Current length 33.5" (Cut back from 38.5" February 2011 following a massive shed.)
New Goal 41.5"/105.5cm (Classic length)

Current routine: Scalp wash every second day using shampoo bars from Beauty and the Bee. Finish with acidic rinse (1 tsp ACV or lime juice to 2 cups of water). Once a week use shampoo bar on length as well as scalp. Daily oiling with almond oil.
Other: S&D when I think of it; BBB; wooden comb; Mason Pearson comb; hair sticks, Flexi-8's, Ficcare, and other hair friendly toys.

'Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfailing beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.' 1 Peter 3:3-4

My Website

On Eagles' Wings (My Blog)

My Method for Scalp Washes

Respond to this message   

Special thanks to: Pure Elegance for backgrounds on our discussion board pages!