Subscribe to TheLongHairLoom
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Please visit Sticks and Stones Hairsticks The best place for totally custom sticks!!
Enter a long URL to make tiny:
 Return to Index  

Summer camp hair

November 10 2011 at 5:46 PM
Heather  (Login hishandmaiden)

I am going to be working at camp for the first time ever this coming summer and the one of the first things I though of was..."How in the world am I going to keep my hair for getting all over the place, falling down, and coming undone?!"
I am not a very "active" person when I am at home, I just sit and knit [linked image] and all that good stuff [linked image], so I can manage some pretty delicate, rag curls, and "stand at the mirror for half an hour in the morning" do's and not have them come undone (most of the time). But I know I am going to be chasing after kids, ducking paint balls, and shaking my head "no" a lot [linked image] and I will need hair do's to match. So I am asking if y'all could lend me your best-est, most sturdy, stick-like-glue (If there even is such a thing!) hair do's so that I can get to practicing them before I go. (Yes, I'm a tad bit early, but hey, it never hurts to plan ahead! :P ) So thanks in advance!

~Heather Joy
Owner/Partner at Joyous Crafts
https://www.facebook.com/joyouscrafts

38 inches long - Type 1bNii
[linked image] [linked image]

I want to go classic length, with a "fairytail ending". :D

What I use:
Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash and Shampoo.
olive oil soaks once in a while.
Rosemary rinse followed by a white vinegar rise when I feel inclined to baby my hair.

1Corinthians 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Special thanks to: Pure Elegance for backgrounds on our discussion board pages!