Subscribe to TheLongHairLoom
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Please visit Sticks and Stones Hairsticks The best place for totally custom sticks!!
Enter a long URL to make tiny:
 Return to Index  

Hello Sheri!

June 3 2012 at 4:33 PM

Ohtawen  (Login ohtawen)

Response to Newbie here

I wish you a warm welcome, and invite you to join us on the main board. We mostly hang out there, so it's good to make an introductory post there. Please, banish those lowering thoughts about your hair from your mind. If you are starting your long hair journey, there's no better place than here to begin it, in the company of like-minded people. The most important thing is your passion for long hair and determination to attain your goal. Since you've mentioned your lurking, I can conclude that you already know what kind of loving and caring community we have here. So don't hesitate to join us on the main board happy.gif

I don't have fine hair, but our other fine-haired gals can give you much more advice than me. It's great that you avoid heat. You don't have to be at terminal length, even id your ends are wispy. It can just be a matter of breakage, or it can be simply the matter of your hair stalling at a certain length. Just don't give into despair!

new%252520new%252520siggy.jpg

do%20siggy.JPG

Hair type: 2b/M/C/iii
Current length: classic
Primary goal: thickening the ends

Hair journal:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/663765

Routine:
- NW/SO on the scalp, with periodical length
washes (Alverde birke-salbei shampoo for the length)
- brushing, scritching, preening and massaging daily
- occasional S&D trims
- trimming the ends whenever they start looking funny

Respond to this message   

Special thanks to: Pure Elegance for backgrounds on our discussion board pages!