Subscribe to TheLongHairLoom
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Please visit Sticks and Stones Hairsticks The best place for totally custom sticks!!
Enter a long URL to make tiny:
Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • RHONDA - pictures for you
    • (Login Affienia)
      Posted Jul 30, 2008 5:05 PM

Hope this helps

Fist you place the bobble (hair tie/scrunchie/etc) at the bottom of the section of hair you want to curl.

Then you roll it up the hair. I'm rolling it over the top towards the top of my hair but you could roll it underneath if it's easier for you.

You then take the two ends which are like circles and pass one inside the other.

And lastly take the free end of the bobble that you have left and pass it over the whole wrapped thing. This will hold it in place.

You too can look as silly as me!

The bigger the sections the looser the curl. Also the thicker the bobble the looser the curl.

21/27.5/classic (44 inches on me)
      2aNii

Wash twice a week with Lush shampoo bars and whatever conditioner I have as I'm using up the dregs in my bathroom using the CWC method. ACV rinse after every wash.

Next step is oil and shampoo til the shampoo is gone and then I'm gonna try water only.

I only comb my hair with a wooden comb or bristle brush
      Trying to grow out my hair back to it's natural colour.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Special thanks to: Pure Elegance for backgrounds on our discussion board pages!