Subscribe to TheLongHairLoom
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Please visit Sticks and Stones Hairsticks The best place for totally custom sticks!!
Enter a long URL to make tiny:
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

An old lurker and feather hair clips

August 23 2011 at 10:46 PM
Chanelle  (Login aspen315)

Hi All! I used to come here every day and drool over your hair. I learned a lot over the years from you.

I now make feather extensions and wanted to share them with you. I'm not looking for sales {though I won't turn them away wink.gif } but instead am looking for hits on my Etsy site. If you have a minute and are interested I would love it if you click on over. Please don't judge my hair too much! I'm currently researching out new conditioners to hydrate my insanely thick mane.

Thanks for allowing me to shamelessly promote my site. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

Here's my site:http://www.etsy.com/shop/hovercreations?ref=si_shop&view_type=gallery

Grow on!
Chanelle

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

lacemitts
(Login lacemitts)

Looks Great

August 23 2011, 11:02 PM 

Thanks so much for sharing!

[linked image]

1AFii
Hair: All natural dark brown and silver.
Washing: Twice a week, scalp wash, with letting shampoo run through length. Condition from ears on down. Cold as I can stand it final rinse.
Shampoo/Conditioner:Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo and Conditioner. Nature's Gate Organics Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner.
Comb and Tangle Teezer.
Kind Regards,
lacemitts

Respond to this message   

Lori
(Login emerald.kitten)

I remember

August 24 2011, 11:46 AM 

clip in feathers being really popular when I was a teenager and now I see them everywhere lately.  Just goes to show how everything comes back around.  Yours are very pretty.

[linked image]
My hair journal:http://www.network54.com/Forum/496746/
1bniii Hair Type - Length:49" Goal: 50" Products - Currently Using:
Organix Shampoo & Conditioners
CV & Lush Shampoo Bars w/vinegar rinse
Monoi or Virgin de Coco Creme on ends daily
Shea Butter Creamy Souffle as pre-wash conditioner. Wash 1-2 times a week. Wide tooth wood & bakelite combs. TT on wet hair. BBB sometimes. Braid before bed and oil ends.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Special thanks to: Pure Elegance for backgrounds on our discussion board pages!