Subscribe to TheLongHairLoom
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

Please visit Sticks and Stones Hairsticks The best place for totally custom sticks!!
Enter a long URL to make tiny:
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Very long hair

May 17 2015 at 12:15 AM
Hannah  (Login Hannah_N)

I'm only 13 years old and I have straight brown hair longer than waist length. Im at my hair goal after growing for a few years.
I want tips on how to style it as I do a lot of sports and dancing. Ant tips???

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jules
(Login CrowningGlory)

Re: Very long hair

October 28 2015, 11:29 PM 

Oh Hannah, I'm sorry no one has seen this before now. These boards aren't used as much as the main board these days and if someone posts here they usually leave a message on the main board also so that we know to come here and check.

Here's the link to the main board in case you didn't find us:http://www.network54.com/Forum/235232

I don't know if you'll see this, but welcome. As for styling tips for activity, I find braids or a cinnamon bun work for me but then I'm not doing high intensity stuff. I'm sure there are others with better suggestions.
updated%2Bsiggy3.jpg

Hair Journey Began June 2006 ...

Hair Type: 2a/M/ii
Natural Colour: Mid-Dark brown with natural red and silver highlights (more silver than red nowadays); fringe/bangs (which I am always in the process of growing some out).
Starting length: 25"/62.5cm (BSL)
Initial Goal length: 36" (Tailbone)
Setback: Major shed in 2010 when at 38" while dreaming of classic
New Goal: Healthy hair that I'm happy with! (Preferably tailbone with thick hemline.)
Estimated Date: Mid 2017 for tailbone and then maintenance/beautification programme begins.

Current Routine
CWA: C = condition the length; W = wash the scalp using diluted organic shampoo or shampoo bars; A = acidic rinse, either ACV or citric acid; Frequency = once a week. In-between times, scalp washes as required.
Favourite Products: locally bought shampoo bars; A'kin shampoo; cone-free conditioners; avocado, olive, almond and coconut oils.
Other: Regular micro-trims; light oiling on dry hair a few times a week; BBB; wooden comb; Mason Pearson comb; hair sticks, Flexi-8's, Ficcare, and other hair friendly toys.
Latest Experiment: Washing with rye flour shampoo

'Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfailing beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.' 1 Peter 3:3-4

My Author Website

On Eagles' Wings (My Blog)

My Method for Scalp Washes

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Special thanks to: Pure Elegance for backgrounds on our discussion board pages!