Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

Return to Index  

Re: pakistan's hope

April 18 2012 at 12:16 PM

(Login cwc.mgmt)

Response to pakistan's hope

All I can say is WOW! Just when I thought Prado couldn't become incoherent and mentally disorganized, we get this..."stream of consciousness" reply from Prado, I shall try my best...

"another example of your utter bull craap. He is the only politican who has decleared his assets and place a strict requirement of disclosing assets before joining his party.."

So first off you are saying that with a single exception (Imran Khan) all of Pakistan's politicians are corrupt and hide potential conflicts of interest? ...yet all of Pakistan's problems are the fault of outside influences and not, oh I don't know, let's go out on a limb here and say, the fact that every last one of Pakistan's politicians is corrupt? Do I capture your theory correctly?

"no body pakistan actually doubts his moral creditials ...even the indians dont contest him!!...lol"

Yet again you are factually incorrect...

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/lahore/15-Apr-2012/somersaults-exposed-imran-sana

"Small wonder why the US, Nawaz, and Asif are so bitterly against him and doing every in the book to get him kicked out.... "

Mmmm...perhaps Nawaz and Asif are bitterly against him because they are running against him and the party he represents? That would be called politics or more specifically election politics. I have no real idea who Imran, Asif or Nawa are, or what political beliefs they espouse, that is for three reasons:
  1. I don't live in Pakistan (Thank God)
  2. Pakistan is pretty much irrelevant on the world stage
  3. Regardless of who gets elected, the true power in Pakistan will remain with the military and intelligence services
...and like me I suspect the government of the US feels Pakistani political processes are a domestic charade as well. I assure you regardless of who the next President of Pakistan is missiles launched from US drones will continue to do the job that Pakistan's security forces refuse to do. Whether that refusal is do to incompetence, corruption or cowardice each WAFFer can decide upon their own.

"you are such class clown you even argue stupidly on threads which has articles from Janes Defense review when every other half brained posters stay away... but you show up only to get ripped apart."

Ummm...sorry, you have a link to this thread where I was "ripped" apart? I have to ask for a link because truth be told, the number of times another WAFFer has epically owned you is beyond count...I suspect that is why you won "Most Owned WAFFer" last year...by the largest margin of any other other WAFF Award winner.

"really then why are even commenting on this thread, I didnt post for idiots like you who are irrelevant. It is for pakistanis to go out and vote for a change."

See my previous comments about you being an easily manipulated wind up doll...

"but thanks for keeping this thread alive i taught Fcuked nation would show and keep the thread ticking but it now you have taken the title of prado's biggest fool. Now tell who got manipulated?"

Mmmmm...I would say the most easily manipulated fool in this thread is one who believes that out of tens thousands of politicians plying their trade in Pakistan there is one who is entirely different than all the rest...

"Mark this post the day he wins the 2013 election he will set reform that will change pakistan for the better..."

That is not really saying much, as I don't believe that even Allah himself could make Pakistan any worse than it is today.

"...including getting out of this lunatic war instigated by the west."

...I think the evidence seems to point to a reality that Pakistan has never been actually fighting terrorists but instead has been harboring them since right after the 2001 terrorist attacks against the USA, all while claiming to be fighting terrorists.

This message has been edited by cwc.mgmt on Apr 18, 2012 11:56 PM
This message has been edited by cwc.mgmt on Apr 18, 2012 12:59 PM
This message has been edited by cwc.mgmt on Apr 18, 2012 12:18 PM

Respond to this message   
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]