Professor Huang Jing and Professor Kanti Bapai, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, say that cooperation between India and China is the only way to sustain development.
Singapore has always been the nutral venue and facilitator for Indo-Chinese interactions.
1. How to not winning Gold in Olympic
2. Back to the dark age (black out for 700 millions ppl)
3. How to make more poor people in the country
4. how to not innovate, just buy weapon overseas (overprice)
1. How to escape the country in seaborne containers
2. How to live under slavery and pray for the day you manage to escape the country in a container
3. How to kill millions of your own people aka cultural revolution and great leap forward
4. How to not innovate, just copy paste what the russians manufacture.