Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Today is Ashura!

December 16 2010 at 8:50 AM
WAFFer  (Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

For all ya'll out there. My schedule is Nazam,I just ate spagetti make some chai and hit the books later. I was today at a person who had satallite. The best channels out there.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WAFFer
(Login Persian_revenge)

Re: Today is Ashura!

December 16 2010, 9:03 AM 

Who gives a sheet about a lunatic like Hossein and his miserable life.

-------------------------------------------

Dienekis
(Login Dienekis)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

December 16 2010, 11:32 AM 

^^^lol

--------------------------------------------
[linked image]

Quoting a Turkish forumer:
"It's a well known fact that most of the boys or girls living in south-eastern Turkey are losing their virginities to horses or dogs of their villages, so I don't think this will suprise any Turk in this forum; we are used to these kinda news..."

WAFFer
(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 16 2010, 11:38 AM 

Revenge shouldn't you be drinking beer and crying why westerns won't accept your retarded ***? LOL.

[linked image]

Le Pishi was curious like always. Pishi has 75% more brain capacity than most Infidels on here.

WAFFer
(Login 187homocide)
WAFFer

December 16 2010, 2:58 PM 

he is probabaly a scum minority bahai etc or brainwashed by a dumbed down America who's star is waining anyway

Saif
(Login titanium100)
WAFFer

December 16 2010, 3:37 PM 

Persian revenge traitor how you can talk like this about youre own people you are being disgrace to Iran. Probaly you are being loser bahai. Just because you living in west do not mean you have to forget youre root and try to please western like you doing. You are being pathetic.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

December 16 2010, 4:55 PM 

Is this the barbaric ritual where Shia fools chop themselves up? If you cut yourself, get the shovel, it is time to take a more epic pic.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vladtepesblogdotcom (to a muslim critic on a Youtube comment):
Yeah people who lift their arse to a child raping mass murdering thug who pretends he brought the moon down to earth and split it, they are not idiots. They are the disciples of the 'one true faith'. I'm not going to tell you to quit it. The worst thing I can say to anyone is, 'Go and be a Muslim'. So do carry on.

WAFFer
(Login Persian_revenge)

December 16 2010, 6:32 PM 

If you had good beer in Holland instead of that horse piss you call Heineken, you would be drinking beer as well.

By the way, drink it, kid. It is good for your kidneys.

Why should I care about a dumb Arab committing suicide. People like him should be cursed for coersing others to commit suicide with him. He reminds me of that Japanese sect leader that committed suicide with his followers. Criminals...

Now enough with your stupid threads.

WAFFer
(Login news1982)
Eagle Squadron (US)

December 16 2010, 8:25 PM 

Cat hair is najes, so your salah is invalid

Saif
(Login titanium100)
WAFFer

December 16 2010, 8:52 PM 

Persian revenge you will never talk like this in front of Muslim. You are being cowared talking like this behind your computer. Pathetic bahai loser.

TT
(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 16 2010, 11:27 PM 

Those Iranians who mourn for their Arab invaders and oppressors suffer from a form of the Stockholm Syndrome.

WAFFer
(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 17 2010, 5:53 AM 

My grandmother was the most proud Iranian and good Muslim out there. I come from a very religiouse family. Both stationed in Esfahan and Tehran. When I was small she used to put me on her old and poor lap and used to play with me for hours. My mother was not allowed to watch western movies and when showing parts of wrist she would pinch you and correct you. Even befor Islamic revolution my family was religiouse. My grandmother was dying of cancer and had barely strenght but yet played with me for hours and loved me.
So excuse me Infidels for being Muslim and honoring my family. I am not a snot nosed punk who shunnes his family and blood. So do not tell me what to do. I would even crawl and go to Mecca if she wished so.

I love Arabic language and my religion. So what. Allahu akbar,Allahu akbar.

(Login Persian_revenge)

December 17 2010, 10:33 AM 

I love Arabic language and my religion. So what. Allahu akbar,Allahu akbar.

LooL

Shovel

If I didn't know you better, I would bash you to death.

(Login neo.geo)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 17 2010, 11:40 AM 

What a facking disgrace some of you lot are......wasnt this the same Hussein that said we must kill Iranian men, take way their women and to sell their children? Its like the Jews crying over Hitler death.....you should be ashamed.

(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 17 2010, 12:20 PM 

He said that geo. Im your dreams that is. And revenge,go fvck yourself.

(Login neo.geo)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 17 2010, 12:44 PM 

Its ok I know your knowlegde is somehow lacking.....go read some books. Maragolzahab is the book you should start with....the writer is named Abul Hassan Masudi and an Arab. Iknow your probably gonna say its some anti Islamic book but suit yourself.

WAFFer
(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 17 2010, 12:58 PM 

If you are claiming there is a book( If there really is one) saying that crap than it sounds propagenda to me yes. Anti Islamic propagenda that is. Imam Hussein saying what you claim is like mother teresa throwing a basket of orphin babies in a pit of fire. So yes,it sounds fictional. You probably play alot of xbox. Like those snotty Infidel kids these days.

(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 17 2010, 1:11 PM 

I am still laughing

we must kill Iranian men, take way their women and to sell their children?

Lol'd what a retard. Hey moron,are you still sniffing glue since kindergarden? Sell their children LOL,why stop there? Why not put Iranians in cages and sell them as slaves and make them bend over and pretend to be tables all their lives. Lolol.

Edit : Maragolzahab isn't even on google. I guess you were BSing me. No wonder you never post here. Your a moron.

(Login neo.geo)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 17 2010, 2:02 PM 

Listen here man I have zero time for a girl like you so this is the last time......im reading the book in Farsi, his name isnt writen in Eng you bare foot idiot. Ask your dad or better yet search until you find it. Anti islamic you say? Why am I not surprised. Its the history of islam, unlike all that crap you'll be reading once your older its quite good, and for your own info I was here long before you took diving lessons in your dads pants. Im sure other members like Revenge will school you shortly.....back to the ignore list you go.

WAFFer
(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 17 2010, 2:25 PM 

Sure,a 12 year old xbox playing and hentai wanking snotnose is reading a fancy farsi book that exposes Imam Hussein. I am really believing you in this one. Since google finds all sources even in Farsi. His name is no where mentioned on the damn internet. Not even cult fans from a blog. Nothing. You are dreaming. Go play with your crayons you phaggot LOL. You have been owned so badly. Dude,you owned yourself so good LOLD.

(Login Persian_revenge)

December 17 2010, 2:49 PM 

As I said Shovel, if I didn't you better namely if I didn't know you're such a amateur troll that gets owned by Parthian left and right, I would take you seriously.

I'm afraid, you have lowered yourself to the level of Titty and are like him on our ignore list and It wouldn't take us much to get your aess banned yet again. So, tone it down, kid.

(Login Persian_revenge)

December 17 2010, 2:53 PM 

Neo jan,

Is there a site where I could read about Hossein "the suicidal sect leader" and his utterances about Iranians? I like to educate myself.

I am sure, after a few shots of Tequila, I could convince myself to read about Hossein's miserable life.

WAFFer
(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 17 2010, 2:56 PM 

None of you Infidels own me. Especially not the ones I expose so easily. How do I get exactly owned? I am so good there is nothing to be owned. Even If I dress as a clown kissing a mans butt I can not be owned. It is that I feel so good about myself. You are just obsessed with the most good looking one and HEY you have every right too happy.gif

You are just some douche that lives in wannabe Holland,Belgium. I bet you have this queer accent and cross your legs like a sweet princess you are.

I take breaks from this dump every year and you damn nerds post here so passionly for years on end LOL. So pathetic. I have been going on and off here for some years. I had the same with youtube. I stopped youtube now and this is my last time I am here. Might something happen.

(Login Persian_revenge)

December 17 2010, 3:02 PM 

Some stupid people hurting themselves for their suicidal sect leaer Hossein

ashura_day_gnashesheadwithknife.jpg

ashura.confetti.big.jpg

ashura-saudiarabia.jpg?w=468&h=625

(Login TezeltheGreek)

December 17 2010, 3:04 PM 

Rest in Pieces MOTHERFUCKER Huessein

Seriously such a rich empire, society, history and people like the Persians deserve much better than some seriat shithole system.

YALLAH TURKIYE TENGI UEKBER
[linked image] [linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 17 2010, 3:11 PM 

// Edit : Maragolzahab isn't even on google. I guess you were BSing me. No wonder you never post here. Your a moron. //

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masudi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Meadows_of_Gold

(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 17 2010, 3:13 PM 

In Iran you aren't even allowed to do that.

Yep,result to pictures when you are butt hurt. I bet you whisper in your homo Belgium accent in your boyfriends ears befor having sex lololol.

Heuumoowww!!

Do you pluck your eyebrows also? And put on makeup LOL.

You phaggots have hi-jacked what it means to be Iranian. I have spoken to so much people who said "Oh you Iranians are so gay,is it true you put up make-up and pluck your eyebrows"

and I have to explain them what I am and what Iranians stand for and they understand.

If you think Iran will become some zoroastrian gypsy nation with homo's dancing like girls on weddings with cheap keyboard music you got another thing coming Persian_homo! LOL.

2D
(Login neo.geo)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 17 2010, 4:09 PM 

TryphonTournesol thanks for the link man, I simply wont bother with these sell-outs, they're just say its anti islamic even though it was written by a person like Masudi 1000 years ago who are an Arab himself.

Revenge jan, do yourself a favour and get the book somehow, I'll promise you will not be dissapointed. Btw dont waste your time on this ablah, he has long lost his integrity and clearly in need for help. He actually thinks by calling me xbox and you a faggot makes him this supreme ruler lol.

(Login schlawa)
Panzer Brigade (Germany)

December 17 2010, 4:49 PM 

Happy ashura man and dont cut yourself too much ^^

happy.gifhappy.gif

[linked image][linked image][linked image]

Saif
(Login titanium100)
WAFFer

December 18 2010, 9:56 AM 

Ironmax it is being very sad but probaly you are being only one of the few true Irainan in this forum.

Most of this losers is being bahai or zorastian fire worshipers and busy putting makeups and dying hair blonde and pulling there eyebrow and having nose job.

Gay persians, Persian Revenge and Negoe.

(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

December 18 2010, 12:52 PM 

What a bunch of emo fags.

---------------------
Photobucket

(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

December 18 2010, 12:59 PM 

Ironmax, you dumb Armo faggot. Those Guido looking youth (Who are lost as fvck btw) are the result of the Islamic republic and their failure to keep the people from becoming westernized. Since none wants sharia law and their gay emo cult, and since the islamic regime doesn't encourage nationalism and what it means to be truly Iranian, they look towards the west and their life-style. You ever saw such sh!t during the Pahlavi dynasty? Even though people wore western clothes, even though Iran was secular, nope.

Face it, shah was a cool guy with class and Iranians under his reign were respected cool *** mofos, while on the otherhand, the mullahs and their sympathizers are a bunch of low-life c@cksuckers destroying Iran, and they get no respect from anyone, not even those filthy ayrabs goat rapists.

Btw, Man motmaenam ke hamoon kassaeke oonchizaro beet goftan afkooni boodan, na?

---------------------
Photobucket

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 23 2010, 8:50 AM 

Ashura in Hamedan, Iran:

(Login ironmanx)
WAFFer

December 23 2010, 3:36 PM 

Nice video

WAFFer
(Login Persian_revenge)

December 23 2010, 5:28 PM 

I am sure Adolf Sax is turning in his grave at the sight of his invention being abused for such a moronic mourning.

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

December 24 2010, 3:05 AM 

// I am sure Adolf Sax is turning in his grave at the sight of his invention being abused for such a moronic mourning. //

Persian_revenge,

Look on the bright side. At least they are not cutting an infant's scalp with a scimitar.

WAFFer
(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

December 24 2010, 7:02 AM 

Emos also beat and cut themselves. Muslim shias and emos seem to have lots in commen.

---------------------
Photobucket

Current Topic - Today is Ashura!  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]