General Discussion
(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics & Economics Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Shah during 1930's

January 10 2011 at 1:30 PM

(Login TezeltheGreek)

Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Sah during 1930's

Ataturk is saying we were friends from long time and our country thinks the same of you (in a good way ofcourse)

I know none of you really care but just wated to share anyway, imagine that footage was taken nearly 100 yars ago!!!

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."
[linked image][linked image]

This message has been edited by TezeltheGreek on Jan 10, 2011 1:31 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

Re: Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Shah during 1930's

January 11 2011, 7:53 AM 

Great men, both of them.

---------------------
Photobucket

(Login TezeltheGreek)

Re: Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Shah during 1930's

January 11 2011, 8:19 AM 

I know man, if you look at the dressing code, both of our people at the background are well dressed, shaven, etc no ******* mullah style outfits... no hijab, no seriat, no ignorance! ):

"You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same."
[linked image] [linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

January 13 2011, 12:43 AM 

I believe this was Reza Shah's only foreign trip as head of state. After his return, he implemented several of Atatürk's modernization ideas in Iran.

Current Topic - Archive footage of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk negotiating with Iran's Shah during 1930's  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]
r -->