7 Reasons why Irans Nuclear War Head Missiles are all programmed to hit Haifa in Israel
1. Haifa is the center of the Bahaii faith. Yes, the BahaiI world center is in Haifa, Israel, and the fanatics in power, in Iran, hate them more than anything else.
2. Haifa is the largest city in northern Israel nearest to the disputed oil fields that Iran is interested in on the Lebanese/Israel border. If they hit Haifa, they get a double whammy, with taking the oil fields too. The fields by the way, are the largest oil and gas fields discovered In over a decade and would guarantee Israels energy security. Shame they are right on the border with Lebanon!
3. 90%+ of the population is Jewish. Yes, Haifa has one of the lowest ratio Muslim communities in Israel; they all left during the 67 war a mass exodus.
4. Haifa is home to Israels Nuclear Submarines. Chances are if Iran gets hit by Israel in 45 days or so, as Robert Baer says it will, it will be with a missile launched from Israels nuclear submarine stationed right off the Iranian coast, permanently sitting in the Arabian gulf ready to strike on Iran. Hitting the naval base would be sweet retaliation for thugs in Tehran.
5. Haifa is also home of Hakishon Park, one of Israels Nuclear Powerplants. Well if Israel hits Iran, it will likely be one of Irans Nuclear plants, so again in retaliation, the Haifa plant is not a bad spot.
6. Haifa has had more rocket hits from Hezbollah than any other major city in Israel. 93 Rocket hits so far to be precise. Hezbollahs rockets are made in Iran, so I am guessing, Iranians have an affinity for Haifa.
7. Haifa boasts being the hometown of Gene Simmons (Kiss). Well if they cant get him in L.A., then Haifa will have to do. Simmons is the only guy with a bigger head, and larger ego than Irans Supreme Leader, and he has the audacity to stick his tongue out at everyone including the Supreme Leader. No-one, I mean, no-one is allowed to out Supreme the Supreme Leader. So the Supreme Leader, has decreed Death by Nukes on Simmons. If I was a Haifan, I would not boast of any links with Gene Simmons.
"The chief aim of all government is to preserve the freedom of the citizen. His control over his person, his property, his movements, his business, his desires should be restrained only so far as the public welfare imperatively demands. The world is in more danger of being governed too much than too little.
It is the teaching of all history that liberty can only be preserved in small areas. Local self-government is, therefore, indispensable to liberty. A centralized and distant bureaucracy is the worst of all tyranny.
Taxation can justly be levied for no purpose other than to provide revenue for the support of the government. To tax one person, class or section to provide revenue for the benefit of another is none the less robbery because done under the form of law and called taxation."
John W. Davis, Democratic Presidential Candidate, 1924. Davis was one of the greatest trial and appellate lawyers in US history. He also served as the US Ambassador to the UK.