Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Better know an Emirati City, Sharjah, UAE

August 30 2011 at 10:29 AM

Ahmed  (Login UAEii)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

I thought since were all putting up photos, I may put up a thread also. Sharjah, the 4th biggest city in the UAE.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by Faz1 on Sep 9, 2011 8:24 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

xtanbul
(Login istanbul_since_1453)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: Better know an Emirati City, Sharjah, UAE

August 30 2011, 2:14 PM 

It looks nice. But that's 5 or 6 building pics, it doesn't give us a clear idea about the city.

---

[linked image]
http://www.kizilay.org.tr/

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 2:31 PM 

Nice pics, but you guys use English engineers to build things. You guys are not under sanctions! You have to give some credit where credit is do! You are a Muslim, you should be happy a Muslim country with this much hardship has done so much. Or were you leaving it up to a Christian to say so?

Regards,

Sam
(Login PersianWarrior20)

August 30 2011, 3:02 PM 

[linked image]
The wind towers (called Badgir in Farsi meaning "wind catcher" are a part of Persian architecture. Why do you filthy Arabs have to steal our architectural style and then have foreigners build it for you? ******* tazi shits

[linked image]

Traditional Persian badgir windtowers in Yazd, Iran

[linked image]

Arabs have no culture. You should stop stealing that of your more cultured and more powerful neighbor bedouin scum happy.gif

This message has been edited by PersianWarrior20 on Aug 30, 2011 3:36 PM

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:11 PM 

"Arabs have no culture. You should stop stealing that of your more cultured and more powerful neighbor bedouin scum"

If we are going to be fair we have to be fair! So they have had things to contribute too, they are not toorks happy.gif

Just becuase he is lost does not mean we have to be.

Regards,

xtanbul
The Conquerors (Turkey)

August 30 2011, 3:16 PM 

^^Why are you bringing Turks into this conversation? Are you obsessed with Turks? It's been almost a century since 1915, I'm sure you can take the Turkish c*ck out of your arse now.

---

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

August 30 2011, 3:18 PM 

Could you people please not fvcking fight?

Persianwarrior, this Ahmed guy is a good guy, no need to attack people.

Nice pics and city Ahmad.

How big is dubai exactly?

----------------------
Photobucket

"You burn our beliefs, we burn your kids, it's only fair"

"It's not the ideology alone that they're afraid of, but the determination and will of the men behind that movement" : Parthianshots

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:20 PM 

"^^Why are you bringing Turks into this conversation? Are you obsessed with Turks? It's been almost a century since 1915, I'm sure you can take the Turkish c*ck out of your arse now."

LOL..Cheap thrills for cheap folks! What ever floats you boat toork! But let us not mix things up! From the UAE to IRAN, From Syria to Lebanon all the way to Libyan Rebels..No one likes toorks...LOL

So an Armenian can and will make jokes, you are simply not wanted anyplace..LOL

Not now, not with the Jews, not with the Russians, not with the Americans...HAW HAW

So what were you left with? Your words of wit?...HAW HAW

Find someone else to play with toork, you are simply out classed and now you are the Troll!...

HAW HAW

WAFFer
(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

August 30 2011, 3:21 PM 

Also why alot of building have Persian artitechture is due to the Iranian backing and billions of investments in dubai. 300 billion dollars has been invested by Iranian businesmen.

----------------------
Photobucket

"It's not the ideology alone that they're afraid of, but the determination and will of the men behind that movement" : Parthianshots

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:22 PM 

"How big is dubai exactly?"

Dubai city is as long as fake Persian d!ck..LOL

And you came here or a special treat?

This message has been edited by Ararat_is_Mine on Aug 30, 2011 3:26 PM

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:23 PM 

"Also why alot of building have Persian artitechture is due to the Iranian backing and billions of investments in duba"

This sounds like no Persian that I know! Grasping for staws with your old toork friends?..LOL

HAW HAW

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:26 PM 

"please not fvcking fight?"

NO we will not stop fighting! Did you think we would do so on a fake?

Sorry Yahood time is up, stop licking d!ick I call it you crawl it! ..LOL

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

August 30 2011, 3:31 PM 

Sam

Im telling you as a member and as a moderator, watch your steps VERY carefully. You dont wanna make enemies with everyone as a new member. Go and wash your mouth and STFU and stop spewing out hatred and especially stop Flamin!

All you've done since you've become a member is advertising anything that has to do with Iran as products directly imported from Garden of Eden and everything non-iranian as pure $hit. Your behavior is very contra-productive in what you actually want to achieve.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[linked image]

"Iranian is by Virtue, Not by Blood"

xtanbul
The Conquerors (Turkey)

August 30 2011, 3:31 PM 

LOL..Cheap thrills for cheap folks! What ever floats you boat toork! But let us not mix things up! From the UAE to IRAN, From Syria to Lebanon all the way to Libyan Rebels..No one likes toorks...LOL

So an Armenian can and will make jokes, you are simply not wanted anyplace..LOL

Not now, not with the Jews, not with the Russians, not with the Americans...HAW HAW

So what were you left with? Your words of wit?...HAW HAW

Find someone else to play with toork, you are simply out classed and now you are the Troll!...

---

Like us, don't like us. Why would we care? Not like there is anything you can do about it.

Anyhow fine, be obsessed with Turks. You obsession aka hereditary a** pain just proves evolution exists. You should get your a** checked by Richard Dawkins.

---

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:38 PM 

"Like us, don't like us. Why would we care? Not like there is anything you can do about it.

Anyhow fine, be obsessed with Turks. You obsession aka hereditary a** pain just proves evolution exists. You should get your a** checked by Richard Dawkins."

Somebody else is the one that is obsessed, but I am not going to ruin the Persian forum with my stupidity. I will let you do so..LOL

Sam
(Login PersianWarrior20)

August 30 2011, 3:39 PM 

Arabs have tried to steal everything from us. They even tried to register the badgir as an Emirati cultural heritage to UNESCO! WTF? Arabs can't make **** and fail miserably at everything, it's only the truth.

Now they are trying to rename the Persian Gulf after already having sucked Britain's balls to obtain Bahrain from us, and guess what? They also want the 3 islands next to the UAE which we bartered for Bahrain in the 70s!

Even with their Arab springs, these Arabs will never take the initiative to become regional powers or industrialize. They are a joke and all they do is eat, ****, and sleep.

I have nothing but extreme disgust for the common Arab.

This message has been edited by PersianWarrior20 on Aug 30, 2011 3:41 PM

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:41 PM 

Just because I want to tell another joke...I don't need to tell Persians toork jokes! They already know all the Jokes..LOL

HAW HAW

WAFFer
(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

August 30 2011, 3:42 PM 

Persianwarrior bro, you need to calm down and stop taking everything as a personal insult.

This UAE guy on this forum is probabely the nicest Arab on this forum.

Don't attack people for no reason. Leave politics and grudges out of these kind of threads. Workds alot better.

----------------------
Photobucket

WAFFer
(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

August 30 2011, 3:46 PM 

"Persianwarrior bro, you need to calm down and stop taking everything as a personal insult.

This UAE guy on this forum is probabely the nicest Arab on this forum.

Don't attack people for no reason. Leave politics and grudges out of these kind of threads. Workds alot better."

Please note, no mention of the Armo! He Dares not! But he will betray Iran, for the game is up now is it not?

This message has been edited by Ararat_is_Mine on Aug 30, 2011 3:46 PM

Sam
(Login PersianWarrior20)

August 30 2011, 3:49 PM 

Please note, no mention of the Armo! He Dares not! But he will betray Iran, for the game is up now is it not?

Man, you need to can it with this ****. Parthian is one of the most patriotic Iranians on here. There is a difference between being patriotic for your country/people and allegiance to the scummy bloodsucking mullahs. I've talked to some of the tech company advisors on facebook and even some Iranian students and all of the educated are sick and tired of these assholes.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]
r -->