General Discussion
(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics, Economics and Religion Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

If you believe the US government version of 9/11, explain this picture!!

September 12 2011 at 2:23 PM

Hadi  (Login raghfarm)
The Anusiya (Iran)

This is a picture taken from a live CNN report. CNN has refused to show the footage again, and threatened others with legal action for showing it.
It clearly shows the world trade towers standing, and big plooms of dust coming from the ground of the towers.
Many people on the scene have complained of explosions going off at the base of the trade centers', before the planes hit. The US government has dismissed these claims, but the footage does not lie!!!

[linked image]

[linked image]

THE WORLD IS A BRIDGE, CROSS IT, BUT BUILD NO HOUSE UPON IT!
-------------------------------------------

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Hadi
(Login raghfarm)
The Anusiya (Iran)

Re: If you believe the US government version of 9/11, explain this picture!!

September 12 2011, 2:29 PM 

Also, while you are at it, explain how two building that were designed to withstand hits from planes came down at Free Fall Speed, and how a 40 plus story building that wasn't hit by anything, also came down at Free Fall Speed (this means that if you were dropped out of a plane from the same height, you would have hit the ground at the same time as the towers). Also, how did the US government manage to retrieve the passport of the "terrorists" from the world trade center rubble a day after the the attacks, even though there was a huge fire burning there for over 100 days!!

Just want to put my mind at ease!

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Hadi
(Login raghfarm)
The Anusiya (Iran)

September 12 2011, 2:33 PM 

Also, while you are at it, could you explain why the US government had planned an almost identical attacked, names "operation North Woods", and they intended to blame the Cubans for this false flag operation, and invade the country.

Also, could you tell me why no one was ever punished for coming up with this self inflicted terrorist plan?!

thanks

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

September 13 2011, 5:01 PM 

Ah I see, you can't address any of the counter points that were raised in your original thread (where I have already addressed the claims of explosions), so you just keep creating new threads...I await the inevitable claims from you that no one is addressing your questions.

Honestly I thought Iranians were supposed to be courageous and meet challenges head on...not skulk away and make false claims...like a Pakistani...or a Turk...disappointing to say the least.

[linked image]"All your lives a cosmic joke, fill your days with piss and smoke
The wolf waits at your door"
Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

Kris
(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

September 13 2011, 5:05 PM 

He's desperately looking for folks to agree with him, that's why he's
starting all these threads. [linked image]

Are you feeling lonely haidi..?

----------------
[linked image]
[linked image]

Hadi
(Login raghfarm)
The Anusiya (Iran)

September 13 2011, 5:26 PM 

Sorry Elwappo, made the thread here first by accident, then moved it to the main forum, where I intended it for... and no, not lonely. My Colombian house keeper is dusting around my dik at the moment....

@ Coalade... sorry my darling... what was your response to the explosions at the base of the towers?
That's all I wanted to know... why the explosions seen in the videos, pictures and testimonies of thousands of eye witnesses?? And why all the deniles by the government despite all the evidence?!

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Kris
(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

September 13 2011, 5:50 PM 

Colombian dusting your dick..? Wow, you must never use it.

Poor boy.

----------------
[linked image]
[linked image]

Hadi
(Login raghfarm)
The Anusiya (Iran)

September 13 2011, 6:28 PM 

LOL.... It had some special white Colombian dust on it that needed special dusting... you know the type I mean.... the type that Colombian Mules smuggle...

[linked image]

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Rzecz
(Login Rzeczpospolita)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

September 15 2011, 5:31 AM 

There is one tower not two. Therefore the picture is taken whilst the second tower is collapsing and the first is still standing. The 'explosion' and cloud is far to the left of the standing tower, so unless the explosion happened to the left and didn't even hit the standing tower, that makes the demolition team rather crap.

Seriously, who the hell mistakes that picture for an explosion, when the date and/or time has been cut out of the picture by zooming it in for no reason. The time appears on the right hand side of the picture which coincideds with the collapse of the first tower... this picture is not hidden or has not been removed from CNN archives.

Siege of Tobruk - One German POW said: "I cannot understand you Australians. In Poland, France, and Belgium, once the tanks got through the soldiers took it for granted that they were beaten. But you are like demons. The tanks break through and your infantry still keep fighting." Rommel wrote of seeing "a batch of some fifty or sixty Australian prisoners ... marched off close behind usimmensely big and powerful men, who without question represented an elite formation of the British Empire, a fact that was also evident in battle."

[linked image]
"As a Internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

September 15 2011, 8:43 AM 

"@ Coalade... sorry my darling... what was your response to the explosions at the base of the towers?
That's all I wanted to know... why the explosions seen in the videos, pictures and testimonies of thousands of eye witnesses?? And why all the deniles by the government despite all the evidence?!"

I see you still refuse to address the points I raised here at September 13 2011, 11:33 PM...oh well continue living in your fantasy world where Westerners have a monopoly on evil deeds...it simply shows the childish, naive and gullible mindset of most Arab and Iranian (so-called) adults.

[linked image]"All your lives a cosmic joke, fill your days with piss and smoke
The wolf waits at your door"
Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

This message has been edited by coalde_one on Sep 16, 2011 10:55 AM

Kris
(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

September 15 2011, 11:36 AM 

He's a grown azz man..? I thought he was your typical keyboard jihadi like Shovel and anglo.

----------------
[linked image]
[linked image]

Provost
(Login MPOne)
WAFFer

September 15 2011, 2:05 PM 

The time appears on the right hand side of the picture which coincideds with the collapse of the first tower... this picture is not hidden or has not been removed from CNN archives.

Sure it has. You're obviously part of the conspiracy to hide the truth.

[linked image]"The chief aim of all government is to preserve the freedom of the citizen. His control over his person, his property, his movements, his business, his desires should be restrained only so far as the public welfare imperatively demands. The world is in more danger of being governed too much than too little.

It is the teaching of all history that liberty can only be preserved in small areas. Local self-government is, therefore, indispensable to liberty. A centralized and distant bureaucracy is the worst of all tyranny.

Taxation can justly be levied for no purpose other than to provide revenue for the support of the government. To tax one person, class or section to provide revenue for the benefit of another is none the less robbery because done under the form of law and called taxation."

John W. Davis, Democratic Presidential Candidate, 1924. Davis was one of the greatest trial and appellate lawyers in US history. He also served as the US Ambassador to the UK.

kamel
(Login kamel_bylka)
Eagle Squadron (US)

September 21 2011, 6:37 AM 

[linked image]
[linked image]

pp
(Login pp_muscimol)
Imperium Europeum (Europe)

September 28 2011, 12:06 AM 

Fools.... he will win a prize in his school for driving nuts westerns. Besides he only have access to isolated pictures and not the entire movies, which are banned by the Mullahs council.

hey moron ...explain this picture:

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2001/ast24may_1/

waw ... since it was an american ship that found it do you think it was the western god (must be superior to your god) that was trying to communicate with the space craft?!!
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]
r -->