General Discussion
(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics, Economics and Religion Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

AP's B. Mroue and E. A. Kenne" "Syrian activist’s teen sister beheaded in custody"

September 23 2011 at 9:29 PM

Timbits20  (Login timbits20)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

Savages. May they burn in hell. Even by the most vile of standards of "human conduct" what does one say of "people" who kidnap an activist's teenage sister to put pressure on him, capture and kill him, and then do this to her.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1058796--syrian-activist-s-teen-sister-beheaded-in-custody?bn=1

Syrian activists teen sister beheaded in custody
September 23, 2011

Bassem Mroue and Elizabeth A. Kennedy

BEIRUTA young woman was found beheaded and mutilated, apparently by Syrian security agents, underscoring what witnesses and the UN human rights office said Friday was a fearsome new tactic of retaliating against protesters families to snuff out the six-month-old uprising against the regime of President Bashar Assad.

The slain 18-year-old, Zainab al-Hosni, is believed to be the first woman to die in Syrian custody since the uprising began in mid-March. Amnesty International said Friday she had reportedly been detained by security agents to pressure her activist brother to turn himself in.

Witnesses and activists say retaliation against families of those involved in the uprising has ranged from threatening phone calls to beatings and even killings, as in the case of al-Hosni.

The UN human rights office said Friday that the harassment was even extending beyond Syrias borders.

Prominent human rights defenders, inside and outside the country, are reported to have been targeted, UN human rights office spokeswoman Ravina Shamdasani said in Geneva. We are also concerned by reports of the targeting and attacking of families and sympathizers of the protesters by security forces.

She offered no details and did not elaborate on the activists or their families being targeted outside the country.

According to UN estimates, more than 2,700 civilians have been killed and thousands more have been detained since protests began in mid-March.

The mutilated teenager, al-Hosni, was from the central city of Homs, one of the hotbeds of the uprising. She was seized by men in plain clothes on July 27, apparently to pressure her brother Mohammed, who was organizing protests in the city, Amnesty said.

After her arrest, he was told by telephone that she would only be released if he stopped his activities, the group said. Her brother was eventually arrested earlier this month. On Sept. 13, his mother was summoned by security forces to pick up his body, which showed bruises, burns and gunshots, the group said.

At the same morgue, the mother found her daughters body. The family said Zainab had been decapitated, her arms cut off and skin removed, according to Amnesty.

After Zainabs burial last weekend, women held a protest in Homs, hailing her as the flower of Syria, according to video footage posted on the Internet by local activists.

They plucked the flower, and she said, After me, a bud will rise up, read a sign held by one of the women.

There have been 103 people reported killed in Syrian custody since the uprising began in March, Amnesty said.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

This message has been edited by timbits20 on Sep 23, 2011 9:31 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: AP's B. Mroue and E. A. Kenne" "Syrian activist’s teen sister beheaded in custody&qu

September 25 2011, 5:38 AM 

Until Arabs sort out their problems they will never have prosperity. Syrian government is a big pile of crap. I remember the times where Zionists sparked ethnic wars in Lebanon. Too much evil powers at work.

[linked image]

Adler
8/6/2011 11:46:53 AMAs a non Muslim German Student there are some facts that I know about Iran:- If Israel attack Iran it will be the beginning of an end for the Zionist regime.- If NATO (puppet of USrael) target Iran they have to count with the highest and biggest casualties ever!- And I know if I could get there I would fight for Iran

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

Re: AP's B. Mroue and E. A. Kenne" "Syrian activist’s teen sister beheaded in custody&qu

September 25 2011, 9:21 AM 

"I remember the times where Zionists sparked ethnic wars in Lebanon."

Actually IIRC the Lebanese civil war was pretty much started by the PLO...never knew they were Zionists.

[linked image]"All your lives a cosmic joke, fill your days with piss and smoke
The wolf waits at your door"
Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

September 25 2011, 11:27 AM 

The problem with infidels is they don't self reflect and push everything on the plate of others. the Zionist movement has had clear plans to divide Lebanon and create a Christian state to act as its vassal. You have to get deeper on what they did to the region in the past. Only a fool would not know it. And ofcourse not mentioning the air and sea blockades,the destruction of the infrastructure and killing thousands of civilians. Zionists are bad for the region not good. Simple fact.

[linked image]

Adler
8/6/2011 11:46:53 AMAs a non Muslim German Student there are some facts that I know about Iran:- If Israel attack Iran it will be the beginning of an end for the Zionist regime.- If NATO (puppet of USrael) target Iran they have to count with the highest and biggest casualties ever!- And I know if I could get there I would fight for Iran

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

September 25 2011, 12:38 PM 

"The problem with infidels is they don't self reflect and push everything on the plate of others. the Zionist movement has had clear plans to divide Lebanon and create a Christian state to act as its vassal. You have to get deeper on what they did to the region in the past. Only a fool would not know it. And ofcourse not mentioning the air and sea blockades,the destruction of the infrastructure and killing thousands of civilians. Zionists are bad for the region not good. Simple fact. "

Actually Arabs living in Israel enjoy a significantly higher standard of living than those living in surrounding Muslim nations...so if you look at it objectively it is Islam that has caused by far the most grief to the greatest number of people in the region.

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

September 25 2011, 1:47 PM 

What does that have to do with anything lol. Programmed talk much?. Despite them being second hand citizens of Israel,them having a somewhat better life doesn't say much. Look at the cause of Palestinian suffering instead of something else. During WOII Jews who served the Nazi police were also spared and had a better life standard but it doesn't say much does it lol. A baby killer remains a baby killer.

[linked image]

Adler

Dalek
(Login dalek113)
Eagle Squadron (US)

September 25 2011, 10:25 PM 

A Muslim, chastising others for not self-reflecting?

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

September 26 2011, 8:14 AM 

"Despite them being second hand citizens of Israel,them having a somewhat better life doesn't say much."

Actually they get to vote, just like Jewish citizens of Israel, and are not restricted from any occupation in Israel, just like Jewish citizens of Israel, they hold roughly 10% of the seats in the current parliament of Israel. So you are welcome to claim they are second hand citizens, alas like all your other claims it appears to be baseless.

P.S. - You know SB, pretty much anyone that has been on WAFF for more than two years is fully aware that you are actually a Jew being a jihadi troll. IIRC your father works in the diamond trade in Amsterdam.

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

September 26 2011, 11:10 AM 

As if voting would do something LOL. Fatah's pro Israel attitude has never accomplished anything since it was created. Just more illegal settlements in the west bank. And you are talking about ''voting'' LOL. Smoking weed there?

[linked image]

Adler

Coalde
(Login coalde_one)

September 26 2011, 12:17 PM 

"As if voting would do something LOL."

That is right SB, democracy and freedom are shams...much better to have dictators and mad theologians define right and wrong for everyone...

Motorhead, March or Die
[linked image]

pp
(Login pp_muscimol)
Imperium Europeum (Europe)

September 28 2011, 1:00 AM 

Go call infidel your fat mama!!

the fu%%%... islamits calling the other infidels all the time, and you wander why the world hate muslims!!???
fanatic scrapheaps

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

September 28 2011, 1:48 PM 

Sup Infidel. You mad?

[linked image]

Adler

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]
r -->