Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Women climbs on Ahmadinejad's motorcade car and sits on roof LOL

April 19 2012 at 12:31 PM
  (Login Benzeen)
The Anusiya (Iran)

Pretty bizarre move, as a women climbs on top of his parade car roof and gets pulled by security until Ahmadinejad tells them to let her pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQpAVoTCRWM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17770997

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Straight of Hormuz

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
WAFFer
(Login T1tan)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: Women climbs on Ahmadinejad's motorcade car and sits on roof LOL

April 19 2012, 2:05 PM 

Well at least 1% of Americans are assumed to be psychopaths, therefor we can safely assume there's at least a small correlation between the population of Iran and the U.S [we're all human beings right?] she must be suffering from some sort of psychological issue

funnyhomelesssigns6.jpg

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

April 19 2012, 2:43 PM 

[linked image]
[linked image]
http://standaard.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c658953ef0115705c8f42970c-pi
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

bandar abbas port is filled with blacks,arabs,indian hybrids.

Poverty is big there.

De verrassing van het seizoen. Moet gezegd worden.

WAFFer
(Login T1tan)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

April 19 2012, 2:54 PM 

what's the point of your post? it probably used up at least 4 minutes of your time, are you that dedicated to making yourself look like a retard?

funnyhomelesssigns6.jpg

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

April 19 2012, 3:16 PM 

Said the phucktard who makes a whole damn psychoses about some person jumping on a car. I was applying this rash creme. Now I am brushing my teeth. They are just dahati's. Uncivilized peoples in rural areas. The gulf region generally is settled by everything bad coming from the sea and I am sure even slaves in old days. You are from the states? Try driving a presidential vehicle through the streets of east saint louis or camden new jersey.

(Login Parthianshot)
WAFFer

April 19 2012, 4:31 PM 

Parham, you literally look like a black bandari abbasi citizen.

----------------------
Photobucket

"You burn our beliefs, we burn your kids, it's only fair"

"It's not the ideology alone that they're afraid of, but the determination and will of the men behind that movement" : Parthianshots

(Login Benzeen)
The Anusiya (Iran)

April 19 2012, 5:25 PM 

"Try driving a presidential vehicle through the streets of east saint louis or camden new jersey. "

LOL Serkant, that is truee,

however Obama probably cant even do that unprotected on the streets of Wash. DC. either. lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Straight of Hormuz

T1tan
(Login T1tan)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

April 20 2012, 1:15 PM 

lol you race obsessed little sh1t you think Iranians look like that you insecure boy? what I said was true.. her mannerisms might indicate she is mentally unstable and obviously one of the most controversial figures on the planet at least has the IQ to treat a 'retard' like a 'retard' and not a phucking threat to his life like they would automatically assume in the U.S.

Plus you're comparing the most powerful man on the planet to Ahmadinejad is not an argument. And storming barricades is not a new idea.. it's happened MANY times to every U.S. president, ever, with still no causalities because they don't pay secret service members 6 figures a year to just go around ******* prostitutes in shady hotels but to use their heads and understand who is a threat and who is not.

you are just an insecure troll with nothing better to do then talk sh1t, what are you anyways Saudi or something? pretty cocky with no cock lol

funnyhomelesssigns6.jpg

WAFFer
(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

April 20 2012, 1:34 PM 

Look the zoroastrian gypsy Elwapo has come back with one of his many proxy accounts. This time he tries to act like this well spoken turd from the states with the classic cheesy signature.

What does race have to do with any of this you moron. It's your other proxy account turkdude that keeps calling me an Arab because you have that same tanned skincolor.

You have no brains thus you can't comprehend my comments. Now you go off and compare Ahmadinejad to Obama,status wise. You piece of dog turd can't you come to the conclusion that poor people will be attracted to leaders like these regardless?

In America you have billion dollar CEO's and on the other hand you have people living on food stamps in ghost towns like camden.

The poorer and rich standard could be said in Iran,and rest of the world as well. But dog sh!t over here couldn't think on that on his own lmao.

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

April 20 2012, 8:37 PM 

WTF..? [linked image]

No armo kaveh, I'm not like you with multiple accounts.

[linked image]

how sweet!

-----------------

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login T1tan)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

April 22 2012, 4:36 PM 

lol you little sh1t, I have been on these forums since you were in elementary school. you said absolutely nothing in a whole paragraph.. i'm not going to waste my time on this thread.

ps you you look like a f4g.

funnyhomelesssigns6.jpg

Current Topic - Women climbs on Ahmadinejad's motorcade car and sits on roof LOL  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]