In The Cage With Tigerpaws

Information about Edinburgh

Visitors since March 17, 2003.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Number 61 is now the Captain....

November 18 2011 at 9:10 AM
No score for this post

(Login fillibuster)

Andrew Radjenovic has been an on-ice leader for the Red Wings all season and now, following the departure of Christian Powers to the Spirit, he will get to wear the 'C' on his jersey. The move should have a positive influence on the team for the rest of the season and into the playoffs. Andrew is in his third season with the Wings and has 41 points from just 21 games this term. In his debut campaign he had 15 points in 22 games and last season he collected 51 points in 50 contests. His debut as Captain will come tomorrow night in Georgetown.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
scott
(Login wingsfan_100)

Re: Number 61 is now the Captain....

No score for this post
November 18 2011, 12:01 PM 

he is definetley a leader in the lockeroom and on the ice and is a great friend of mine.
i am so proud of andrew. congrats to him

(Login THAYWARD)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
November 18 2011, 12:19 PM 

Hey Ron/Scott are you fellas going to be at the game in Georgetown on Saturday night? I'd love to chat if you're going to be there!  I'll be able to identify you Ron, who could forget that happy face? happy.gif I don't know you Scott so hopefully Ron can introduce us?

I'm outta here shortly (2:00 pm actually), then back to my apartment for a shower/shave before the taxi picks me up at 3:00, over to the airport to catch a 4:00 pm flight, arrive at 5:15, then home by 6:00 head out for dinner with the wife, then over to the 8:30 AA meeting in Georgetown ...... Then leave the meeting at 9:30 and down to Milton to take in a late (10:00 pm) movie before heading home!

Tomorrow's Santa Clause parade will preclude dinner and the Red Wings/Raiders game. Then it's Sunday morning hockey before jumping on the 3:00 pm train for a leisurely ride back to Dorval on Sunday, arriving at 8:00 pm. My apartments is 1/2 kilometre from the train station in Dorval. Sounds like a fun weekend and hopefully I'll get to see you fellas tomorrow night?  

scott
(Login wingsfan_100)

No score for this post
November 18 2011, 12:30 PM 

hey tony as of right now i am not 100% sure a guy from the team was gonna let me know if i could ride up with him. but ya definetly you can meet me if i go ill be the one in the tigercats acket and a redwings toque on. but im not promising anything hopefully ill know by tonight or tm afternoon

(Login THAYWARD)
Forum Owner

No score for this post
November 18 2011, 1:37 PM 

Great! Thanks Scott, hopefully we can have a chat tomorrow night in Georgetown!

(Login fillibuster)

No score for this post
November 18 2011, 2:21 PM 

Tony, at this point I'm not sure if I will be there..will definitely make it if I can as it is a good place to watch a game and the people there are great.

scott
(Login wingsfan_100)

No score for this post
November 19 2011, 12:10 AM 

i wonder who the new assistant captain is going to be im hoping its matt carey.

Current Topic - Number 61 is now the Captain....
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please respect this forums guidelines, Network54's guidelines and your fellow participants.