In The Cage With Tigerpaws

Information about Edinburgh

Visitors since March 17, 2003.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

David Friedmann between the Legs Goal Video

February 15 2012 at 1:35 AM
No score for this post

Joe  (Login JoeMontesano)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Tony Hayward
(Login THAYWARD)
Forum Owner

Re: David Friedmann between the Legs Goal Video

No score for this post
February 15 2012, 11:12 AM 

What a beautiful goal indeed! But let's not discount that amazing feed from his team mate on the turnover who was drifting away from the play, nearly out of the zone when he intercepted the errant pass and feathered a blind dandy straight on the tape of Friedmann who then undressed the goaltender with that highlight reel between the legs! Priceless!

Hell, I'd trip my self in the process of attempting such a move! happy.gif

Joe
(Login JoeMontesano)

Re: David Friedmann between the Legs Goal Video

No score for this post
February 15 2012, 11:16 AM 

You're Right Joseph Santino made that play happen with that amazing steal and great tape to tape pass the finish was icing on the cake.

I'd probably break my knee attempting such a move haha.

This league has many gems like that and we have to post them because it's a prime way t promote the league. What's you opinion Tony and everyone else?

ARF
(Login ancientraidersfan)

YES

No score for this post
February 15 2012, 2:41 PM 

Great idea Joe!!

Who has access to a collection of league youtube videos or is it a case of hunt and save?

Joe
(Login JoeMontesano)

Re: YES

No score for this post
February 15 2012, 5:30 PM 

hunt and save i think

Current Topic - David Friedmann between the Legs Goal Video
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Junior HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Please respect this forums guidelines, Network54's guidelines and your fellow participants.